“Great bar”

Add it.
OR Gallery and Tavern
Ranked #25 of 92 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Perfect, relaxed vibe at this local bar/cafe/gallery a block off of Warren Street. Very friendly staff and guests.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

We arrived mid afternoon and Or was the only place that would serve us something as it wasn't lunch or dinner.
The waiter told us he had made the humus himself and went out of his way to feed us something. We ended up having a lovely smoked salmon bagel, some humus and pitta with drinks and coffee.
Did the trick!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Came to this bar for a drink before dinner. My fiancee and I enjoyed our cocktials and played two games of pool before we left. It's very spacious and has a nice vibe with pieces of art for purchase, as well. I believe it is a cash only bar.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Really enjoy the indoor/outdoor seating OR offers. I drank some very delicious gin cocktails which were made with a local gin, highly recommended!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

The space itself is so cool, with outdoor and indoor seating and cool decor. I was surprised that they only had a very limited selection of beers on tap - was excited to try some good local options. Their liquor bar seemed extensive though... My husband and split a prosciutto sandwich which was excellent and ingredients seemed very local/fresh. We were disappointed at how small their food menu was when it looked SO extensive online (we had come for lunch because of what wed read online.) We had hoped to work at this bar as we'd been told it was a good spot to connect to wifi but the seating for doing just this was very limited and basically 3 people completely took over all of the booth seating...I guess get there early if you want to drink/work here comfortably!