Bagley's Poplar Ridge Vineyards
Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Unique

The wines at Bagley's are on par with the best in the area. Where they distinguish themselves is... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2018
Kudu40
Jessup, Pennsylvania
Great view

Excellent price for tasting and knowledgeable, professional staff. Awesome view of Senaca lake with... read more

Reviewed 30 September 2018
tammyc10905
via mobile

All reviews wine tour different wines finger lakes great winery great view bear red lisa bull yummy server vineyards
Reviewed 11 December 2017

This was the most fun of the 9 wineries we visited on our wine tour. This winery is not at all pretentious...nor do they claim to be!
The view is lovely. The inside area is warm and cozy. Lisa was our server, and she was very knowledgeable about the wines.
Pecker Head Red is just a great name for a wine...and is a reflection of this fun winery. We also bought soap (red and white) made with the wine.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Nice winery with pleasant and helpful staff. However, the dry wines were too sweet for my taste, and none were aged in oak.
The wines were not flawed, but just not to my taste. If you like stainless and a fruity wine, this may be suited for you.
They have a cute dog that is happy to get attention.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We went here with low expectations. They have a bear outside the winery and looks like a big establishment. However, the wines were all very good. The reds and whites were amazing. I didn't see that coming when we arrived.

I recommend going here because this is a good winery. They have good country music going, and tasty wine.

Date of experience: September 2017
bagleysprv, Owner at Bagley's Poplar Ridge Vineyards, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

We are happy to hear that you were pleasantly surprised! Some of the best finds are small family run establishments and we are glad that you gave us a chance. We hope that you will visit again when you return to Seneca Lake. We appreciate your review, as this will hopefully help others find their way to our winery.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

No frills, but very good wine. Comfortable surroundings and good people. A very nice visit. Give it a try.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 20 July 2017

A few friends & I stopped here especially after they had tried the Big Rack Red at my home the previous night. I had it in a wine cooler... so chilled just a bit.
Upon our arrival we saw a small bus so decided to enjoy our picnic lunch first. Unfortunately the picnic tables were in the sun so we ate by the car. The timing was perfect ... we had the place almost to ourselves during our weekday visit, but others came in after us. The wines are great; our wine expert was terrific.
Don't pay attention to the few unkind reviews - there are 2 sides in every situation; those who have been tasting at a number of places will view things differently from those who are on the serving side. Every time I've visited it's been a great experience!

Date of experience: June 2017
bagleysprv, Owner at Bagley's Poplar Ridge Vineyards, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

I remember you ladies in particular and was very happy to serve you the day that you visited! We really appreciate the kind review, and I hope that I am here on your next visit.