“2018 Wine Shop Trip”

Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The food was extremely good. The service was a little slow but the new waitress was doing her best. I would recommend a reservation.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious. Everyone in our party of 11 enjoyed it. Only concern cern was that all the specialty drinks were so sweet we could not drink them.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

The view here is great! We had boom boom shrimp appetizer which we really enjoyed! We also enjoyed the Cuban and an open faced prime rib sandwich! This is a great place for a nice lunch on the water!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped for some quick wings and a good view on a Friday evening. The food was good but the view was better. Nothing is better than having a beer and some wings on the deck and looking at the lake.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

My husband has been visiting this restaurant for over twenty years. The other night was the first time I had been there, as we have only been married for three years. I was not impressed, as the beer wasn't cold, I left quite a bit of my prime rib on my plate, and they couldn't make me a brownie sundae because there was a problem with the freezer. I do not plan to go back.