2,144 results
All reviews lake view pier house hotel restaurant lakeside room walking path indoor pool finger lakes first floor wine country new york omelet wedding conference lakeview wineries sunrise refrigerator
Reviewed 15 November 2016

This beautiful resort has an amazing look out on the water. We went there for a weekend getaway, the leaves were beautiful. It also is in walking distance from the town of Geneva. I would recommend this hotel very highly. The restaurant was very good, and they had a bar area with entertainment. Very enjoyable stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 14 November 2016

I was here for a conference and enjoyed all of my free time because of the amazing boardwalk on the lake in front of the property. The rooms were wonderful, the dining delicious, the staff outstanding. Can't wait to come back In June!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2016

We had a good trip and the hotel met our expectation of a 3-star hotel -the restaurant exceeded our expectations as it was fantastic.
The staff were responsive, and room was fine.
The location however, was much farther away than we anticipated (despite checking maps ahead of time). It just felt 'far' from all the destinations we were heading to (Strong Museum, Science Centre, even Waterloo Outlets).

Room tip: Ask for a lake view -really great sunrise !
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2016

Booked w/Ramada as the Ramada name has been synonymous w/quality. The shower curtain was torn, the room service menu looked was something was spilled on it & left to dry, the sheets did not appear to be fresh & the blanket on the bed weighed a ton. It was so heavy it was difficult to even turn & move the blanket. When I inquired if there was a continental breakfast I was told I could buy breakfast in the hotel restaurant. You can imagine my surprise when I saw the remnants of a coffee bar. The bathroom has no fan which made grooming difficult after a shower.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Great location to many of the great restaurants. Our room was dirty upon arrival as was the rest of the hotel. Front desk was responsive when brought to their attention. Simple things like carpet in the entrance way and elevators were not even vacuumed. Needs to be updated but we could have gotten past that if it were kept clean.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CarIn U