See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2018

We just needed a room for the night, and it was one of the cheapest rooms in the area. The front desk staff was very nice. You usually "get what you pay for" when booking an inexpensive room, but it was better than I expected. The room was nice, comfortable and clean. Would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Myself and two friends needed a place to stay for the night close to where we needed to go the next morning early and this was the only place that wasn't booked and more expensive. The price for one night was $130 plus tax. The room should've been more like $70 for what you get. Nothing fancy and dated. Beds were very uncomfortable and I almost slept in the bathtub for more back support LOL. The bathroom was missing baseboard along one wall due to what I'm guessing was an upgrade in the tile and they just never installed it. It seemed clean but I wasn't there that long to really inspect. The clerk at the front was very nice but I'd not stay here again based on the price.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Michelle H
Reviewed 15 October 2017

If you really want to enjoy the retro look and feel, then this is the hotel to go to. The room was clean and adequate but the bathroom was very old style. The shower knob was in reverse for the hot and cold. The mattress was the hardest one I have ever slept on. It really felt like I was sleeping on the floor. After a restless night, the morning was not made better by having no coffee pot in the room. The continental breakfast was very basic: cereal, toast, bagels, bananas. Since the rate paid was not a bargain rate, I was expecting a little more for the money.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Room looked like it had not been updated since 1930's no alum clock no coffee pot mini mico wave mini frig best thing in the room. Shower head...had to have my hubby come and pull it out to get water to run threw it. could not sit on toilet and reach paper had to take it off from the holder and hold it in your hands. sink was so small it was hard to wash your hands. soap was 2 bars only! towels and was cloths was like sand paper ripped off your skin trying to dry off. drunks outside in parking lots, they never opened office till after 8:15 no coffee NO NOTHING thanks goodness MR Donut shop was right next door opened very early I believe at 4 am PLEASE pay a bit more and never stay there!!!!

Room tip: There was none
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I was traveling to my 50th class reunion and wanted to stay in Geneva, NY as that is where I call home. The hotel was a place I had worked as a bartender many years ago. It is an older hotel, but it is seemingly well maintained. It was clean and comfortable. I enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: August 2017