US$101
US$94
Hampton Inn Geneva(Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$330
US$582
Hotels.com
1,502 results
All reviewsbagelscontinental breakfastroom was cleanrooms are smallwould stay here againgreat place to stayconvenient locationfinger lakeswe've stayedseneca lakepillowscleanlinessdrawersmotelmicrowavenywedding
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Clean rooms - friendly staff - did not have my booking from booking.com - lucky motel had rooms available - needed 2 nights - had to change rooms - need at least a waffle maker at breakfast - noisy rooms - can hear through walls and people walking above - wedding party making lots of noise out front of motel till 1am - then hallway got noisy! Plenty of parking and good cookies at check in - Would not stay here again - too noisy!

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
gmgeneva, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Thank you for your feedback on our property we truly do appreciate your business and do apologize for the noisy wedding party. We hope that you will give us another chance and let us make it up to you.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

In June, we stayed at the Microtel Inn & Suites in Geneva, New York. After finding the hotel online, I called a 1-800 number to book two rooms for my husband and I and the couple we were travelling with. I have booked many hotels over the years and each time I booked, my credit card was not charged until we arrived at the hotel even though I gave my credit card number to the reservation agent. So, I assumed this time would be no different. I reserved two rooms to ensure our friends would be able to stay at the same hotel. The booking agent did not inform me that my credit card would be charged as soon as I made the reservation. When we arrived at the Microtel, I gave the desk clerk my credit card and our friends paid cash for their room. We enjoyed the hotel. Although it was a bit out of the way, we walked next door to the Kindred Fare for our supper. It was excellent. I will review this restaurant later. The hotel was quiet, clean, and offered an excellent free breakfast the next morning. A few weeks later, I received my credit card statement and this is when I became aware that CCI Reservations (the 1-800 number I called) charged me for both rooms. I called them right away and, to make a long story short, they told me that I would have to get the refund (for our friends room) from the hotel. The person I spoke to was not very helpful. After several phone calls, e-mails, and much angst on my part, Microtel opted to deal with the reservation company on my behalf. Sally, Microtel's manager, made sure that I was reimbursed for the error. Microtel handled this whole situation in a very helpful manner and I am very appreciative! I strongly recommend this hotel for your stay in the Finger Lakes region.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
gmgeneva, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

Well let me first apologize for the inconvenience with your credit card. We are more then happy to assist you with the billing problem you had and we are very pleased to hear that we were able to correct the situation at hand. Thank you very much for the kind words we truly appreciate your business and hope to see you next time you return to the beautiful Finger Lakes. Be sure to check out our restaurant next time you do return, Kindred Fare does switch the menu items six times a year.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Reviewed 24 July 2016

This was a place to stay for the night and that's it. The staff was friendly and accomodating, the room was clean, but they could at least clean up the ponds and they would look so nice. I wanted to go to the Holiday Inn Express Next door. Seemed a whole lot nicer place. Very noisy in the morning. All I heard from about 6am til I finally got up at 8 was "Housekeeping" - like every 5 minutes. Isn't there a better way. Our refrigerator was broke and beds are well slept in.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for the feedback we do appreciate it. We will look into trimming some things around the pond. Our housekeeping staff does not start until 9am, so sorry for the noise you might have heard. Hope to see you next time you return.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel location is great for hitting the wine trail or hiking along the lake. Walking distance to coffee shops and restaurants. Service was very good, breakfast was basic continental. Treats through-out the day, even ice cream on a very hot day.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
gmgeneva, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear that your stay was excellent. There are so many winery's to choose from in this area. Hope you enjoyed the beautiful view of Seneca Lake. We hope to see you again when your return the Finger Lakes.