“My second stay was just as lovely as the first!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
drossi333...
Jersey City, New Jersey
“My second stay was just as lovely as the first!”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This is a wonderful quiet place to just unwind and enjoy nature and the views.
The owners and caretaker are very responsive and its nice to know they are just
a phone call away if needed but give you privacy if you don't. i recommend this cabin to anyone and plan on coming again in the fall.

Ricardo A
“Relaxing and quiet”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Overall we had a wonderful time at the cabin. It was very quiet and the pond was very relaxing. The cabin itself was clean, well-stocked and warm with the heating and fireplace. We did find some cigarette butts around the pond from the prior guests but otherwise the property was very inviting. If you want an isolated, back-to-basics spot to relax, this is definitely a good option. The beds were kind of small but it's to be expected considering the small size of the cabin.

drossi333...
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Peaceful getaway”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I wanted to spend my birthday peacefully away from the noise and traffic of the city.
Just me and my dog.
The Belleayare Cozy Cabin did not disappoint.
From the moment I walked in, what struck me first was how spotless and neat it was. And warm!
It truly felt like coming home. It was light and airy and the views of the mountains were lovely. On my first morning there, while making coffee, I looked out the kitchen window and saw the biggest, fattest deer ever. The weather did not cooperate so I was not able to leave the cabin much. It was fine with me.
I had everything I needed right there. The little kitchen is perfectly stocked with all
the utensils and small appliances you could need. I brought my own french press but there is a coffee maker for those who use it
Don't forget to bring bottled water enough for drinking and making coffee. The well water can be unpleasant if you are a city dweller.
And of course plenty of food and wine if you don't want to drive to town.
I was not able to BBQ because of the weather, but there is a Webber gas grill on the wrap around deck that I can't wait to use on my next trip.
There is wi-fi, speakers, a land line (for emergencies, I suppose), ROKU and a small tv with Netflix, HULU, etc. (for those addicted to tv) and security cameras allow you see all around the outside of the cabin in case you get spooked at night. There were also a few board games and cards.
I brought my Echo and just listened to music, drank mimosas and build fires in the
fireplace. You must bring your own wood though. The wood outside is not ready to be burned.
For me, it was the peaceful retreat i needed and I will certainly come back in the summer and again in the fall to catch the foliage.

Ahmed S
“Excellent and memorable stay”
Reviewed 14 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

A couple of friends and I booked this cabin to get away from our busy lives. I have to say that everything was perfect. The place had wifi, netflix, heating, cooking utensils and an awesome fireplace. We went there on one of the coldest days of this winter but couldn't get a slight hint of the weather outside. The best part was that it was in the woods and away from the populated areas which is what we were looking for. Hope to visit this place again during the summers.

Dawn H
“This location is Amazing...”
Reviewed 26 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Our stay at Belleayre cozy cabin was wonderful! It accommodated comfortably, our family of 4. The bedroom was as depicted In pictures online perfect to accomdate us. The kitchen was stocked with everything we needed. Coffee , sugar tea and some seasonings. Paper towel, foil l paper .... really all we needed to bring was food and clothing . The location was about 5 min car ride from Belleayre ski resort . Perfect to come back for a rest and hot lunch then return for ⛷ . Supermarket in Margaretville had great beer/food selection and a 15 min drive from cabin. Lots of cute little restaurants 10 min drive away . Della the house manager was very helpful There is plenty of entertainment inside the cabin -wifi , tv, provided games which the kids utilized while we had a glass of win in front of the fireplace. The highlight is the deck where the views are stunning of the mountain .

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing