Econo Lodge(Elmira)
US$178
US$151
HIExpress.com
US$76
Fairfield Inn & Suites Elmira Corning(Horseheads)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$185
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolfront deskin house restaurantview of the riverroom was cleanfree breakfasthave stayed here many timesfirst floorstayed for one nightwould stay here againwatkins glenconvenient locationcorning museum of glassfinger lakesloungecollegeconvention
Reviewed 3 July 2018

I stayed here for a weekend during my trip to Watkins Glen. Did not expect much other than a clean room and a pool. The hotel delivered on both fronts. The hotel is about a 30-minute drive from Watkins Glen.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 5 July 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Elmira Riverview, akacaj! We're glad we could fulfill your accommodations and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this property the weekend of March 17, 2018. It was surprisingly clean and tidy. Having an indoor pool WITH a lifeguard is a major bonus! The staff is very friendly. Will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 21 June 2018

Thank you for taking your time to give us such a great review, ElsaSnyder! We strive to make guest satisfaction our top priority and we are glad we were able to succeed with you! Having a lifeguard on duty at all times is a very big plus, and we're glad that was a good impact on you. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

The holiday inn was very clean & had a friendly staff. There was an indoor pool but we did not go in it. There is a restaurant & bar on site. The hotel gives you a $10 voucher for breakfast. The bed was very comfortable. There was a microwave & mini fridge in the room. I would recommend this hotel if staying in the area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Fingerlakeshotels, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Elmira Riverview, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Elmira, Becky! We also appreciate your rating and review. We are happy to hear that we earned your recommendation and that you would stay with us again! We also want to thank you for pointing out some of our greatest assets, including our staff! We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I arrived at this holiday inn in Elmira on Fri, checking out on Sunday. I was in town visiting family. There are not a lot of options in this small town and I wanted to be close to my Dad's house. I should have stayed in Horseheads. We pull up in the parking lot and my nine year old son looks around and says "Is this it?".. He said "ugh". This is just the outside. Our room (142) was near the indoor pool, ...the hallway reeked on chlorine. The carpet in the hallway is old and gross. The room, no outlet near the door so you can set up the iron. The light is horrible so it is dark and depressing, there was mold on the shower curtain liner, oh yeah and mold on the disgusting bed skirt. Yeah, I'm done now. Go to Horesheads.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Fingerlakeshotels, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Elmira Riverview, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Elmira, Bridget. We want to take the time to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. Please rest assured that your feedback will be taken very seriously and used as a way to improve on future guest stays and to help with staff training.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

All the staff at the Holiday Inn Riverview were welcoming and extremely helpful. I had left a needed tho g at home and the front desk staff thought outside the box to help me. The room was immaculate. I plan to stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Fingerlakeshotels, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Elmira Riverview, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Elmira, cmsmith541! We also appreciate your kind words about our staff and hotel. We were happy to be able to help you and we look forward to your next stay!