Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$88
Agoda.comUS$88
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2021

As another review says, this is "a nice older motel". The owners were very helpful, including providing directions for me to the wedding I was attending that were much clearer than what I found online. There was an error on my part (absolutely no fault of the owners) and they truly went out of their way to solve the situation. There is a nice view of the seaway, and it is very close to the town of Clayton (about 5 minutes) and the shops and restaurants there. I truly recommend this as a nice budget place to stay.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 27 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed at K's for 3 nights. It is a good value for an older Motel in a resort area. We stayed in Room 2. It has kitchenette that allowed us to save on meals. Kitchen is a little cramped. We enjoyed stay and would go back again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2019

Beds are old in room 1. Motels are in the business to sell sleep. Motels aren’t a place you typically hang out it’s a place to sleep. Beds typically last about 7 years. All the beds in room one were extremely old. See pics below. My wife called the manager/owner and when she came over she said the beds were replaced last year. Straight lie. Don’t lie to save your butt it’s just dumb. Stuff happens solve the issue. The bed we slept on was made in 2005 very noisy so noisy at 3am we had to put the matress on the floor to sleep. Every time she moved I woke up and every time I moved she woke up. The boxspring was completely ruined. So they did put a mattress on our bed from another room and this mattress was made in 2010. Still to old. However they did not swap the box spring so still it squeaked. Not as bad as before but never the less still a problem. They never came over to ask us if the room was satisfactory after the fact. Not very good customer service. Silverware was dirty but not a big deal. Everything else was fine and clean and orderly. If you don’t care what you sleep on or if you get a good night sleep this is for you. FYI I never write reviews but when it’s bad its bad. Good luck

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 January 2019

Great location. Walking distance to town. Cheap accommodations. Convenient docking just across the street. All amenities you need. Little dated but doable. Owners very friendly couple. Plan to return again this year

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Clean motel. Great place to stay on a budget. Good location to explore Clayton .
Our room had a mini fridge.
The owner had good information and coupons for boat tours .
Clayton is a neat little place to check out.

Date of stay: August 2018