“Sweetheart was AWESOME”
other travellers have booked this property
SWEETHEART LAKE HOUSE SWEETHEART
TO OUR BEACH
FISHING FROM OUR DOCK
WE GOT MARRIED ON CAROGA LAKE
GRILL & PICNIC TABLE
OUR BEACH- SANDY WITH GREAT SWIMMING AND DOCK!
HOT TUB AND HOT OUTDOOR SHOWER
OUTDOOR FIRE PIT AND SEATING
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with pets
13 Dec 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words, we hope you can visit again!!!
hmkenyon0...
Kentucky
“Adorable Little Get Away”
Reviewed 9 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I, my husband, and 2 daughters stayed 4 days in this adorable little house.
We loved it! The lake was perfect for swimming. No speed boats!
Wr grilled out almost every night and had a great time at the lake. The hot tube I think was the girls favorite though.
It did rain for 3 days and had fun with the border games and puzzles. Although I highly recommend bringing some DVDs just in case. The TV was not able to be hooked up to any of my device for Netflix or a firestick.
Even with the rain my girls were already asking if we could come back next year for our vacation.
The owners are VERY friendly, and working very hard with me to make a wonderful vacation for my family and I.
We can't wait for next year!

Liked best: The kitchen! Everyone else...the hot tub
Liked least: None of the doors locked. I had a hard time sleeping do to that.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
10 Jul 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so glad you had fun :) I think part of the charm of the home is the lack of modern technology as most bring their own these days (we do have high speed wifi). I'm just wondering if we should upgrade the tv but then the atari will no longer work.....love to hear your thoughts.
Reviewed 29 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
8 Jul 2016
Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review and your kind words! I hope you can visit again!!! If you are interested in purchasing please contact me, we have two homes available that are fantastic!!!!
ssam93
Rochester, New York
“The Perfect Getaway!”
Reviewed 13 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Looking for a cozy, relaxing getaway? this is definitely the place to go! It was a little chilly when we went, but this made it all the better! Sitting by the fire at night, making s'mores outside, relaxing on the hammock are just a few things you can do here. The decor of the house was beautiful and made you feel at home. There's a hot-tub right outside which was absolutely perfect and a great way to end any night. It is a quiet neighborhood, so you can be sure that you won't have noisy neighbors or the sound of cars passing by all the time. There was little to no service at the area, but honestly, I appreciated this so much. It's amazing how much you learn about a person, about yourself, and your surroundings when your phone isn't in your hand 24/7. The swing outside was super fun too :)

One day, we went out boating on the lake (which is only AT THE MOST a minute away walking) it was absolutely beautiful, Aimee was kind enough to also provide kayaks and canoes (which are just as fun!). I highly recommend anyone who stays here to go to the lake! the view is really something to see.

If you're lucky enough to be there on a clear day/night, look up at the sky, the view of the stars is astounding and surreal!

To sum everything up, the place is beautiful and cozy, location is superb (the drive is pretty nice once you get closer to the location), and the owners are great people! Over all, I Highly recommend this rental to anyone that is looking for a relaxing and fun vacation :) Personally I would go back, no questions about it!

Liked best: the hot tub
Liked least: no complaints
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
16 Oct 2015
Oh, you are so sweet to take the time to write such a nice review. It is super appreciated, thank you so much! I hope you can visit again! Check out our other home, Noni's Joy, which is just as sweet as Sweetheart and available all year long. I will give you a great deal!!! Take care, Aimee
TimandNik...
Hillside, New Jersey
“Loved it so much we came back!”
Reviewed 7 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

If you are looking for a great quiet getaway ALONE with you partner, look no further! I feel as though we know the people there and has a good over feel. Every time we stay at one of Aimee's homes, I always feel as though we are coming home. I live out in congestion near NYC but in NJ. It is so busy there. I am meant to be out in the country and we are looking to move to a place that makes us feel like staying at these places do. Make yourself at home, bring a laptop if needed. We enjoyed the hot tub, feeding the birds, renting a boat at Caroga Boat Marina just a block away. Grilled up some food with that lovely grill provided. Walmart and such stores are just close enough yet far enough away. Set a campfire in the pit area that just makes your neighbors jealous! :) Very well stocked kitchen equipment. Messages left on the bathroom walls are sweet. Then if you find yourself not wanting to cook, head out to Johnstown NY for the best food you could want. There is a place there called "SAMS Seafood and Steakhouse" Really GOOD prices and AMAZING FOOD! WE are already planning to try and get there again before this one closes for the winter! Hopefully we can get out there in November or our 3rd stay there! Aimee is ALWAYS helpful and ready to work with us with such short notice and my husbands hectic work schedule. Thanks for the great prices and the feeling it gives us. RENT IT you WONT BE SORRY!

Tim and Nikki_Hillside NJ

Your age range 25-34
7 Oct 2015
You are so sweet Nicole. Sweetheart will close for the season at the end of this month. Please try out Noni's Joy. It is an awesome new home for rent just down the road from Sweetheart. All the amenities and more! I will give you a fantastic deal as we love welcoming you "home." Thank you! :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing