“Yummy!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Have been here several times. This time split a burrito with my dad, they are so huge it easily fed both of us. It was very good, as usual! Parking is rough though, pretty much the only downside.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

My coworker and I opted for delivery this time with Blue Moon. The food was not as good as I remembered. It had been about a year since last eating here. Or maybe it was the lengthy time waiting for delivery but the food was just basic.....close to what I can make at home. I would give it another try but maybe next time visit the restaurant.

1  Thank kamekabutterfly
Reviewed 8 November 2017

What a lovely little sidewalk cafe. Love their deep fried avo and always enjoy visiting on my visit to NY. Always relaxing and the food never dissapoints.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

In all the times I've eaten at Blue Moon in B'ville I've never had a great meal. I've tried their tacos, enchiladas, burritos and fajitas all were just fair. Their Sangria is good. Service is just OK.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Last min plans, decided to call for 730 reservation and got them for a Friday night it was not filled to due to heavy rains. The service was ok. The food was good an we had the pitcher of sangria which not bad. The food portions were large. Overall 4 out of 5

Colleen G, VP of Operations at Blue Moon Mexican Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you for posting and I am sorry the service was just OK, we are working everyday with our new staff and they are improving daily. We hope to see you again soon and hope you have a great day !