Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
t52anderson
New Bern, North Carolina

Simply a wonderful hotel

Review of Umbrella Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 May 2019
A wonderful hotel in a great location. A short walk to Yankee staduim. They weren't yet serving breakfast at the hotel, but provided gift cards for "Dunkin Donuts", where I had a nice breakfast sandwich. Don't believe any negative comments you see! It is a very good hotel in a very good location!!
Date of stay: May 2019
    $1,278
7.0 km from Umbrella Hotel
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Bronx
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2019 via mobile

We took a trip to the Yankee/Twins game and stayed here for the night. Aside from very limited parking (4 spots). The hotel is very nice almost too upscale for the area its in. Hotel staff were very helpful. After the game we ventured into the city, front desk people called an uber for us. Overall this place is a surprise. Rooms are on the small side but very nice, bed are comfortable and I had a great view of the city from my room. If I ever go to another Yankee game I will stay here....

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank 01PaddyO
Reviewed 30 April 2019 via mobile

I came from Texas visited in bronx to see my friend ... that was the nearest Hotel to my friend’s house . I spent 1 night in the Hotel that was awesome and the View at night was really good .. the Front desk Guys were Nice and friendly . the housekeeping job was awesome .. the all i want to say is Just have a visit .,, you gonna love that place

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank Preet S
Reviewed 24 April 2019

So I was admittedly nervous after reading the reviews about this hotel online - concerns about the neighborhood & the protective glass in the lobby.
I came to town to see my beloved Yankees beat the Red Sox (yay!). We walked to the stadium and back, bought food from the halal truck and visited a bodega up the block. I never felt unsafe or uncomfortable- not for one minute.
The room was tiny compared to other hotels I’ve stayed in but the bed was comfortable, towels were soft and water was hot!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
2  Thank Tisha Marie C
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel was perfect for what we needed. Close to Yankee stadium. You really get the vibe of the Bronx here. Hotel reception was awesome and very accommodating. Rooms were comfy and clean. We were lucky to get parking not a lot of spaces here. Street parking looked shady. Pretty far from the usual sites of NYC. But only a subway or uber away.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ern3kel
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

You know you're in trouble when you arrive and the reception is behind bullet proof glass.

They probably rent rooms by the hour.

Cigarette burns littered the bed spread. The pillow cases were dirty. The room smelled. And the walls were so thin you could hear the neighbors having sex.

The people at the hotel were super nice, but their smiles and helpfulness couldn't overcome the fundamentals.

Date of stay: June 2017