Lowest prices for your stay
$811
SG42598033
Kirkland, Washington

The BEST stay in the Bronx

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Apr 2024
This is a great hotel in the Bronx. I had previously written a review after our wonderful check in experience with Marisol when we arrived. She was kind and professional and upgraded our room which got our trip off to the perfect start, very appreciated by our teenager! I’m writing a new review to again reiterate what an excellent stay we’ve had. All the staff are extremely helpful and nice and they really make it a great place to stay. Donisha at breakfast was especially helpful and I really enjoyed talking with her each morning, she was also so kind and professional. The hotel is clean, spacious and the rooms are comfortable and updated. I highly recommend for a stay in the Bronx. Thank you!
Date of stay: April 2024
Room Tip: There is a great gym in the complex as well as a Dunkin Donuts and a Chipotle. Very convenient!
Trip type: Travelled with family
    $326
8.5 km from Residence Inn by Marriott New York The Bronx at Metro Center Atrium
Fitness centre
View more hotels in Bronx
All reviews la fitness front desk breakfast staff stop shop special shout guest service agent job well done week stay grocery store the entire staff free parking new york every morning botanical gardens home away from home great customer service car service
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2024

I just wanted to thank everyone at the Marriott in the Bronx for the amazing hospitality. Annie and Liz were so incredible in making the kids feel so welcomed and special. They went above and beyond with our every need especially during breakfast. I look forward to coming back again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Angie F
Reviewed 18 February 2024

Angel and Derek were wonderful. We had a few problems with the toilet in our room and they came up extremely quickly and fixed it. They even replaced a part immediately so we wouldn’t have any more problems. If you need maintenance here, you are in good hands.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Katie G
Reviewed 14 February 2024 via mobile

Here to lay a family member to rest. The dining hall in the Hotel ran by Donisha Jordan was amazing . Donisha asked me about my visit and actually got my family a condolence card! It’s obvious to me she’s never met a stranger.
A+ Be sure to stop by. I guarantee you she asks you how you’re doing and she can help you in anyway. We are snowed in at the hotel and she just came out with a tray of scones for our grieving family. Nothing but love for her and this place. My 2nd stay here.
Jim Harrington

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank James H
Reviewed 5 February 2024 via mobile

Just got back from another work trip to the Bronx and another 10,000 star stay at the RI Bronx.
From check-in to check out the hotel staff was engaging and always ready to help if needed.
My room was better than what l could have ever imagined- A kitchenette complete with a full-size fridge, microwave, and two burner stove.
Living area was large with a desk area large enough to setup my laptop and spread-out work papers when needed.
Sleeping area was perfect for my sleeping habits. Bed was comfy and allowed for a good night's sleep all week. The highlight of my room was the shower that had great pressure that NEVER changed mid shower.

Room tip: Very engaging and guest oriented hotel staff.
Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mooser2019
Reviewed 5 February 2024 via mobile

This is the second time we have stayed at this property on our way to JFK for a vacation and we have been pleased both times with our room and the great service from the front desk staff.

This trip, however, Kamyja really went above and beyond to make our stay pleasantly memorable. We were chatting as I checked in and I mentioned in passing we were flying out of JFK for a getaway to celebrate a birthday and our anniversary. She brought us a beautiful, personalized card and gift bag of treats. Her personal touch and thoughtfulness really helped to make our stay here wonderful. We are having great start to our vacation!

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank rmpsts