Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ben
Noank, Connecticut

Great Early Morning Team!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 31 Jan 2024via mobile
This was my first visit to this hotel. I was up early, and Donisha Jordan, the breakfast attendant couldn’t have been more friendly and accommodating. She and Albon, the front desk manager made a great early morning team, and I hope management values them as much as I did!
Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded 3 Feb 2024
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are so glad to hear that Donisha and Alban made your morning! We hope to see you again soon!
$169
    $247
  • Algotels
7.0 km from Residence Inn by Marriott New York The Bronx at Metro Center Atrium
View more hotels in Bronx
All reviews la fitness front desk breakfast staff stop shop special shout guest service agent job well done week stay grocery store the entire staff free parking new york every morning botanical gardens home away from home great customer service car service
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2024

The customer service is amazing, thanks to Kamyja Ross, Niyrkys, (Front Desk Agents) and the bartender, Argenis. I felt extremely welcomed and was given excellent service at the bar. Thank you so much for this experience. It was truly a pleasure.

Room tip: Enjoy your stay and enjoy the positive/welcoming energy.
Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Jeremy Pierpont, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott New York The Bronx at Metro Center Atrium, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2024

This is awesome to hear!!! Thank you for sharing about your experience We hope you will come and join us again soon!

Reviewed 14 January 2024

My family has been using this hotel for years when visiting friends in New York, and we were very pleased with the service. Recently, the prices for the now more outdated rooms have soared, and we were also charged twice for the room. The hotel refused to remove the double charge from our credit card ($1000/night), and we still have the headache of disputing the charges. After this experience, we do not recommend staying in this hotel and will look for other options when visiting NY.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jeremy Pierpont, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott New York The Bronx at Metro Center Atrium, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2024

Good Afternoon,
We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the price of your room. Prices are set based on demand, and the average rates for our area. Please contact the hotel directly and ask to speak with me and I will be happy to look into this double charge. At times the bank will post the final payment as a separate charge from the authorization, and it can take up to 10 business days to reconcile.
I am also happy to let you know that we are in the process of renovations that will update the look and feel of our rooms. We hope you will join us to see the completed product in late spring.

Reviewed 4 November 2023

My husband and I spent 2 weeks at the Marriott Residence Bronx to be near the hospital where he had major surgery requiring follow ups after his discharge. The hotel was comfortable and the included morning breakfast started our day off right. The staff was wonderful. Every one we encountered was pleasant and helpful. At check in, we met Lissandra M. who acknowledged our situation and gave us a warm and caring welcome and many assurances. During our stay, Kamyja R. helped us with a housekeeping schedule that fit our needs. She was understanding and very helpful. The staff member that won our hearts is Donisha J. who was in charge of the breakfast. When she learned of my husband's medical situation and needs, she immediately offered to help him navigate the morning buffet in a way that made it easier and healthier for him. But beyond that, Donisha treated us like family, expressing her care and concern each time she saw us. She made us feel cared for and happy. We watched her share her big heart with each guest who crossed her path, while working hard to keep the breakfast well run and delicious. She truly is an extra special employee.
We had a comfortable stay at this hotel during a difficult time. Thank you.

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Linda N
Yomi Batista, Guest Services / Front Office at Residence Inn by Marriott New York The Bronx at Metro Center Atrium, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2023

Dear LindaZ7518CR,
ON behalf of the hotel, thank you for the positive. We are delighted that you had a positive experience with the hotel and the team. We try every hard to make everyone feel like family and we are glad that Donisha and Kamyja did that for you and your husband. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2023

My mother suddenly passed and I needed to fly into NY to make arrangements for her funeral….So as you could imagine I was under a lot of stress….especially having to make flight arrangements and hotel accommodations on short notice for myself and family….All I can say is that the staff at the Metro Center was fabulous in their assistance in every possible way….in particular Ms. Winzell Vallejos….she was very kind and understanding and made things very simple and smooth….which I could not be thankful enough for due to what my family was going through….Our accommodations were excellent and very clean….and the location was great making all our transportation very easy….I’d highly recommend this place for anyone that needs to have accommodations in that area ….and expects excellent service….

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank John D
Yomi Batista, Guest Services / Front Office at Residence Inn by Marriott New York The Bronx at Metro Center Atrium, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2023

Dear V9612FWjohnd,
As a hotel we would like to extend our condolences on the passing of your mother.
We are very glad that the hard working team was able to assist you during this difficult time. We than you and value your feedback.

Reviewed 22 September 2023

Since August 31st, My stay at Marriott was truly wonderful and an experience I will never forget. I came to the hotel with my family because NYCHA had to relocate us from our apartment. But aside from that, the staff and hospitality was so awesome !!!. Shoutout to Lissandra, Winzell, Niurkeys and Kamyaja as well as rest of the staff. I will never forget these moments !!. Awesome customer service, awesome gym and also the breakfast is good too. I’ll definitely come back here again 🔥 🔥🔥🔥🔥.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Yomi Batista, Guest Services / Front Office at Residence Inn by Marriott New York The Bronx at Metro Center Atrium, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2023

Thank you so much for the positive review.

We try very hard to make every guest feel welcome no matter the reason why they stay with us. We do hope that you find the time to come by and visit and stay with us again.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back.