Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jamie R
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

A little scary.

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 May 2014
Both the exterior and interior of the hotel were shabby. We were afraid to use the shower. It was definitely not worth the $230 we paid. The check-in had bullet-proof glass and there were bars on the windows of the parking garage. At least, it was right next to the police station.
Date of stay: May 2014
    $1,278
7.2 km from Howard Johnson Bronx Near Stadium
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Bronx
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly at all times, especially Isaiah. Rooms were comfortable and pleasant. Hotel appears basic from the outside, but the inside was decent. Not sure about places to go around area, no time to explore, only there one night.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

The carpets felt sticky. Afraid to touch anything. Mold on the shower curtains. Non smoking room smelled of smoke. I had to ask for my receipt. I will never return or recommend this site to anyone. I would feel better sleeping in the nyc train station.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank IVY M
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Hi,
I've stayed in a numerous amount of hotels and I can actually say this hotel Howard Johnson at Yankee stadium is next door to Yankee stadium happens to be the best of all of them. The staff is awesome they made sure I had everything that I needed. my room was very nice and spacious , always cleaned for me. they have 24 hours house keeping service I stayed in this for over a week and my stay was really comfortable, well managed and well organize.they have very nice coffee machine in a break fast area that you don't get to see all the hotels except upper class , and break fast was good enough , hotel got very comfortable entrances and exit that's makes more comfortable to in and out , and i found its new brand property as well . I have to give a special thanks to lobby manager Mr Peter and excellent team work from the front desk they all are so professional and they represents the true meaning of customer service. I thank to GM Mr peter and the rest of the team for my pleasant stay.i would definitely stay there in my next visit to Bronx and i would like to recommend to other travelers as well

Room tip: room 238 is nice and specious
Reviewed 10 April 2014

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Everything was excellent, except the room was very freezing for my first day, the whole day, even though I turned on the heat to the maximum. The room was too cold and it took a full day to get it warmed up... Maybe the Staff can maintain an acceptable room temperature before the guest get in. The first day, I was miserable, freezing in there and could barely sleep, even with comforter on... Other than that, everything is excellent.

Date of stay: February 2014