Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
MHunter
Alva, United Kingdom

Lovely hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Oct 2023via mobile
My partner and I stayed four nights at the hotel in October 2023. Rooms clean, spacious, and well equipped. Free complimentary breakfast a bonus. Staff helpful and friendly. Close to the subway that takes you around the city cheaply, but it is very confusing to navigate around, especially which entrance/exit to use. The neighbourhood is a bit daunting, especially if not stayed in an area like it before, but it was fine.
Date of stay: October 2023
  • ZenHotels.com
    $532
1.4 km from Opera House Hotel
View more hotels in Bronx
All reviews great hotel new york subway station bagels high ceilings hidden gem continental breakfast the hotel is clean after dark an oasis front desk staff staying at this hotel neighborhood manhattan carlos parking diamond
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2023

Beautifully remodeled! I loved all the pictures from the "old" opera house all around the place! Rooms are large and comfortable. And surprisingly QUIET!!! As others have mentioned, the neighborhood is not what one expects for a hotel of it's caliber. But despite that, we walked the 2 blocks to the subway station with no problems. The worst was the construction that mostly blocked the street in front of the building. Acceptable cold breakfast buffet was well-stocked. Coffee and tea always available. My only caveat is that the subway is close, but it still takes quite a while to get into central Manhattan. And some locations are really only accessible by taxi, etc. I certainly recommend The Opera House, and would stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy W
Reviewed 11 September 2023

Beautiful, comfortable, clean rooms,friendly staff ..breakfast is disappointing with the only protein being hard boiled eggs.Only 5 parking spots and the area is safe but a lot of trash and drug abuse

Room tip: Parking spots are first come, first serve
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank C5092RZmicheles
Reviewed 11 July 2023 via mobile

From the convenient location to the comfortable room and enjoyable breakfast, this was a great find and an excellent value. Easy access to Manhattan with the subway a block away. Yankee Stadium is an easy walk 1.5 miles away. Hotel is on a busy main street but we never heard street noise.

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2023 via mobile

Very nice hotel staff, good clean rooms, appreciated the daily breakfast. Parking was limited (had to park elsewhere instead of the hotel's private lot most of the time). Not the most safe area (we witnessed the police threatening to tazer a guy in our lobby on our first day there), but we were fine during our trip after that first incident.

Room tip: Parking is limited
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2023 via mobile

When I chose this hotel, I was looking for proximity to my next day’s appointment. It is a beautiful, well maintained and managed building with historical architecture. The breakfast budget was great. I was pleasantly impressed when the last day as I was checking out at 5 am, the desk manager walked me out to meet my ride and checked the car and the driver and wished me a great trip back home. I felt protected and special as a costumer.

Room tip: No parking, busy street
Date of stay: May 2023