Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Bronx1983

Best in the Bronx

Review of Jet Set Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Sept 2014
Considering the location, I was a bit skeptical; but the end result surpassed the expectation. The hotel...immaculate, the service...amazing, the room...spotless, the price...unbeatable! I hope this establishment will remain as is, as I look forward to booking here for as long as it is open.

* For the dude who is mad his dollar didn't allow him to stay here, get over it! There's an ATM machine in the lobby, so a cash only policy should not have stopped you. Also, some people like myself, only want a room for a few hours. This does not make an individual a prostitute. I have an amazing career, as does the person I was with, and we make damn good money doing what we do. If prostitutes do, however, run through this hotel, you couldn't tell unless you were with them.
Date of stay: September 2014
5.5 km from Jet Set Hotel
4.5 km from Jet Set Hotel
4.9 km from Jet Set Hotel
View more hotels in Bronx
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2014

i totally dis - agree with the last reviewer, as far as i am concerned, this is the one of the better hotels bronx has to offer. the manager, himself carried my bags to my room, harry thanks buddy and i advise, please don't judge a book by its cover, i recommend this place to everyone,

Room tip: balcony rooms are nice
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
13  Thank Emanuel W
Reviewed 25 April 2014

WARNING - This is a prostitution flop house. They offer hourly rates and have a cash only policy. Absolutely disgusting lobby. I never made it to the room as I walked out when I learned of the policies. AVOID THIS HOTEL AND NEIGHBORHOOD.

Date of stay: April 2014