Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
christinelib
Philadelphia, PA

Don't Stay at this Shady Hotel

Review of Sleep Inn
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Jul 2022
Sleep Inn is one of my worst experiences travelling. Upon check-in they claimed my Expedia reservation was not paid in full. Though I showed them proof they insisted they needed to charge my card. Needing a place to stay I agreed knowing that Expedia would sort it out - I was wrong. Sleep Inn charged it four times! Later that evening after dinner, they unlocked our locked room and entered without knocking. I was staying there with my teenage daughter. When I went to the front desk to find out why this happened they claimed to be confused about who was staying in the room. Under no circumstances should they have entered our room in that manner. All night long we were kept awake by noises in the hallway. Four days later I am still fighting them for a refund since I have double paid both Expedia and Sleep Inn directly. Expedia should not partner with this shady hotel.
Date of stay: July 2022
    $223
    $224
5.0 km from Sleep Inn
View more hotels in Bronx
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2022

We needed a place to stay after an event at the Botanical Garden. I grew up in the Bronx but never explored this neighborhood as a visitor. The room was spacious and immaculate. It had all the amenities. The surrounding area was quiet even with the balcony door open. Our stay was very relaxing. There is a lot to see and do in the Bronx.

Date of stay: June 2022