Lowest prices for your stay
$565
Hotels.com
$560
islam1981
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Horrible experience

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Nov 2023via mobile
Misleading advertisement, no lobby or concierge, balconies on no view surrounded by stones in the 3rd floor ,difficult to contact the phone customer service
Pray you will bot be in need of them
It is not luxurious or suites ,it is ordinary rooms less than expected not worth the money paid.
Building and room password in absence of help in case of not working is biggest stupid idea I saw in my life ,imagine not working and no one answer the phone you will complete your stay in dark streets
Date of stay: November 2023
Room Tip: Don't go
Trip type: Travelled with family
    $430
    $526
0.6 km from Global Luxury Suites At The Arches
View more hotels in Bronx
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2023

My company was looking to host several of our business partners at this location over a duration of 5 weeks and scattered times. For week one, two business partners checked in and experience absolutely terrible from the start. In room one, the balcony door, which faces the Brucker expressway, had a quarter size crack in the door seal, allowing all of the traffic noise to permeate throughout the room all day and night. That same room lacked a window shade, allowing all of the city's lights and traffic lights to penetrate the room as well. The air conditioner unit in the room ran LOUD, like no one can sleep with it on for it sound like it would blow up. (If you want video, I got it, contact me). Not to mention, the virtual customer service was poor in communicating the mitigation and resolution of these issues by phone and email.
In room two, the room was not reflective of what was advertised. The room was not clean and had broken light fixtures hanging from the ceiling that were not corrected when reported. We attempted to cancel our future reservations due to our dissatisfied experience, instead management was combative and dismissive claiming that any reservations placed within 14 days of check-ins are exempt from cancellation. Do not stay here. The rooms, location and service is beyond subpar.

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank beekay18xox
Reviewed 10 March 2023

How can I really start this, the design of units can say what seems cozy which if they provided better services for the guest who stayed would be a bit better.

As A Fellow Member of the hospitality business, I was very disappointment as to how the process is handled where there is now a front desk area, I had the experience where my lady wasn't able to gain access to the property with the given access code with the assistance of the super for the property but was able to gain access to the unit, and when I arrived to the property I was able to gain access to the property but wasn't able to access into the unit when my lady had arrived from the building next door giving a complaint which I will get into all the cons of the property. we both couldn't gain access to the unit had to place multiple calls to the help line and were placed on hold for half and forty-five mintues

The Pros
1-Unit is Cozy
2-Water is Very Hot
3-Feature Kitchenette
4-Very Nice Size Balcony

As the Cons go for the unit
1-The HVAC unit is very loud the unit rattles as it needs to tighten and recaulked back to the wall , the wall around the unit needs maintenance wall could be scraped,replastered, and painted
2-Open light fixture, the light in the ceiling above the bed is missing and the hot and neutral wires were left open which is hazard, with out wire caps nor electrical tape as where they would've touched could've been short in the unit or caused any major electrical Hazard
3-Bathroom ,the paper holder is hanging low where needs to be retighten as well the towel rack the shower needs to be recaulked around tiles as well re grouted, the exhuasted cover hanging low
4-Tv , the tv area had all the wires hanging , belive proper wire managment coudlve been done or the tv couldve been hung up on the wall colum
5-the unit it self really needs a major up lift
6-Costumer Service is very bad

Date of stay: March 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juan D
Reviewed 16 January 2023

Looking forward to my next visit. The decor was modern and clean and my experience with customer service to assist with late checkout was great. We very much enjoyed our stay at Global Luxury Suites and hope to visit again soon.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2022

I booked a hotel through booking.com on 23rd Sept for 29th Sept 2022 as my father was in hospital. His condition worsened and we were told to expect the worse. I had to change the dates of my stay.
I messaged booking.com who said in their message I would be charged a fee. I then had to call Global luxury suites to cancel. I was told that I would be charged £2.221 as this non refundable and would then have to pay another fee for a new reservation.
I have messaged and called several times, I asked that I be refunded as a courtesy as my father passed away on the 29th Sept and I did not need the room. He said people die everyday and it’s not extenuating circumstances. He said the room could be rented and after the date of my stay had passed I would get a refund. I called and was told the suite was not rented for the entire 2 wks and therefore no refund. I have since asked to talk to a manger, I also sent proof of my fathers passing. I was told there was no manager. Both booking.com and Global Luxury Suites have ignored my messages. I will be avoiding these businesses especially GLS. I’ve just been conned, it sounded like a call Center, I could not believe their attitude, I wish I read the reviews before booking, It’s a legal scam apparently, non refundable reservations.

Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 13 August 2022

I reserved this "hotel" two (2) weeks in advance on booking.com, fully paid. I should have known something was skeptical just from the name - "Global Luxury Suites"... reads like a name Will Farell would choose for for hotel designed with his step brother. I like to use booking.com because historically they keep things easy, once I select a place and reserve no further info is needed. Even within the app is states you provide card and ID upon check-in... we'll get to that later. But about a week or so after booking I begin receiving e-mails from the hotel to fill out a rental application, provide CC and ID. I did all three - provided my drivers license, AmEx and the application. They then needed me to fill out everything again but with my passport and the CC I used to book. I was bit confused. I felt like I was getting phished receiving multiple emails from multiple representatives of the property. completed all the requests but that still wasn't enough, weird. So the day finally comes that I'm going to stay at this hotel as my family and I were arriving late at night via an international flight, after 10pm. We arrive to the address to find a small paper stating this is so and so suites. But no front desk. I knocked and called the emergency number but no one picked up the phone. My anxiety began to pick up as I had nowhere to stay with my wife and 2 sons (2 & 4 years old) waiting in the taxi. With all the hope, I see there is a lobby 50 feet away. But to my horrow, it was only the lobby for the apartments. The receptionist was nice but informed me that the hotel is separate. I ultimately had to book at the Comfort Suites right around the corner and spent the next 2 days fighting for my refund, which I got. I highly recommend not booking this property as it is a mirage and not truly a hotel as they claim. I don't understand how you can have a large customer service team but no front desk... smh.

Room tip: No front desk no on-site help
Date of stay: August 2022