Algotels
Vio.com
athena8876

Clean and modern

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 Aug 2021
Hotel lobby, room and other areas were very clean with new and modern fixtures; furniture and decor. Breakfast was good. Employees were friendly and helpful. Location is quick walk to the stadium, restaurants, bars and shops.
Date of stay: August 2021
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Responded 9 Aug 2021
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

Fully refundable
2.6 km from Best Western Plus Stadium Inn
    $259
7.3 km from Best Western Plus Stadium Inn
View more hotels in Bronx
All reviews excellent location room was clean continental breakfast stadium nyc housekeeping subway uber block
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2021

The patience and professionalism of the staff and also the security on site very polite courteous and helpful Cleaning staff also I felt like I can trust him everything was still in place wonderful experience

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ash Lalla, General Manager at Best Western Plus Stadium Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

Exceptional service. Clean and great staff. Food was scrumptious, housekeeping kept my room spotless and overall my visit has been phenomenal. I would recommend anybody to stay at this luxurious hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Kay071283
Ash Lalla, General Manager at Best Western Plus Stadium Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2021

I'm thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

I travel a lot. This hotel’s location is very convenient- Close to the Yankee stadium, subway and the highway exits. Park nearby is cute and refreshing. Room was clean and quiet. I really enjoyed the river view from the 6th floor. Staff is professional and friendly. Will come back next time.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Great to see you enjoyed our location. Please. visit us again soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2021

I spent a few days here with my family and we had a great experience. The staff is very nice friendly as well as helpful we look to come back again soon I have been to many hotels and this one happens to be the best

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review. Please visit us again soon

Reviewed 20 April 2021

I want to start this by saying I am a 40-year-old professional who has NEVER, EVER written a review on TripAdvisor or Yelp. But, I am so upset about my experience with the Best Western Plus Stadium Inn in Bronx New York.

I often have to travel for work and for years my hotel chain of choice has been Best Western and Best Western branded properties. After my experience from Friday, April 16th - Saturday, April 17th, I will never, ever stay at another Best Western Hotel. When I checked into the facility the Front Desk agent seemed confused and quite gruff. Because of the number of times, I had stayed (with pleasure) at Best Westerns (12 in the last year), I had earned (4) $25 gift cards, which I wanted to be applied to this particular stay. The Front Desk agent did not know how to do that (even though there are instructions for the FD person to follow on the email). She told me her manager wasnt there and when he arrived later that evening I would get a call in my room to make sure my billing was correct before my card was charged. Needless to say, that call never came. Come to find out, the team member was new and was said "I was not trained how to do that."

After TRYING to sleep through the night because of the amount of noise from the Major Deegan Expressway which leads to I-95 and the lovely construction directly under the hotel that started at 7am), I got up and went downstairs to request a late checkout (1 pm), I was told "NO, We don't do late checkouts" This was the MANAGER I was speaking too. I said, that I was a frequent guest of Best Western and he proceeded to tell me he couldn't do a late checkout because "they were fully reserved and had to get the rooms cleaned" I later found out that was a lie because I called the 800 reservations number to see if rooms were available for that night and they were.

He eventually allowed me to stay until noon.

I then addressed the issue about my billing and the gift certificates I had earned. He told me, he couldn't do anything about that and even if he did "the hotel would lose money because they would have to pay credit card fees
. I explained to him that right is right and fair is fair and that he could do it by simply refunding my card (which was charged) and charge me the correct amount. He was very rude. Almost angry. He didn't even bother to look at my profile or ask my room number. I asked who was above him I could speak to and he told me he was the general manager (only later to tell me that I could call the "Director"- so, I guess he did have someone above him. This was the nastiest representative of customer service I had ever had to interact with.

When I was exiting the facility, I had the joy of running into him and the security guard standing right outside the hotel doors enjoying a cigarette. I HATE complaining- especially since MOST people in this field are the utmost professionals and attempt to be kind and helpful. This was not the case here and I would not recommend this hotel to ANYONE... EVER!

Room tip: Tip: Don't stay at this hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ash Lalla, General Manager at Best Western Plus Stadium Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2021

Thank you for your feedback and please accept my sincere apology. We had discussed your concerns over the phone and came to an amicable solution. Please feel free to contact me at any time. We look forward to serving you again soon.