Lowest prices for your stay
Choice Privileges member rate available
$461
Breakfast included
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
Raymond R

A great breakfast to start your day

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Oct 2023
The breakfast was really good and it came with the bill so I could have an early day without having to bother about having something to eat. That's a nice, delicious start. Also the gym was open in the morning and I could work out before going out in the morning.
Date of stay: October 2023
1.3 km from Comfort Inn & Suites near Stadium
    $400
5.5 km from Comfort Inn & Suites near Stadium
View more hotels in Bronx
All reviews minute walk nice hotel parking subway spots stadium
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2023

Perfect family vacation to the city. We are from New Jersey. Stayed it the Comfoe Inn during spring break to show my 8 and 10 year old a full week in the city. The Comfort Inn was the perfect hotel for our family. The room was clean and big and... AFFORDABLE! while Manhattan hotels were charging crazy rates we got a room for 1/3 their nightlife rates here which meant more money to spend on setting the city.

The hotel includes breakfast! Not fancy, but hot, and free. What a great way to start the day. The staff is amazing. Maria in particular helped us make walks and got us towels on seperate days. She even gave some advice about the city. She's fabulous!

The hotel is lock down to only guests. Very safe. However, it's still the Bronx. So you need to be smart about walking from the subway (2 blocks away) to the hotel at night. During the day is no problem. At night just move with purpose and go straight to the hotel. We carried property spray for peace of mind during the nighttime, but no one ever bothered us. If the nighttime walk from the subway bothers you, take an uber. Otherwise, the daytime is perfectly fine. You will feel safe. The location is actually pretty great. Close to Yankees Stadium and a very quick subway ride to midtown attractions. If you're looking for a real NewYork vibe, this is a great location because starting each day with a 2 block walk and a 20 min subway ride is a great way to start each day. I find I prefer it to staying in some overpriced midtown hotel.

You have to pay for parking, but it's reasonable. That said, I pre-booked a lot not knowing how much the hotel would charge and I was very happy to find a great rate nearby. Never needed the car all week because the subway got it done.

I highly recommend and will be back!

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2022 via mobile

What a pleasant experience! I was a bit nervous since I was not familiar at all with the area, but this stay was delightful. From the friendly staff who welcomed us (Linda!) to the beautiful rooms and the actual breakfast (nice to see something other than prepackaged muffins!) this is such a nice hotel. Yes, the entry light and bathroom lights have motion sensors as mentioned in a previous review, but they only go on when you walk by them. I do wish the entry one didn’t do that as I don’t want to wake people up as I go to the bathroom at night, but it wasn’t a problem. The bathroom is updated and sparkling clean with a Very nice walk in shower (no tub). It’s obvious that the hotel has recently been renovated - all is nice, updated and clean. Parking is very limited, but arriving at 3pm, we were able to get spots which were assigned at check in. Subway is only a 5-7 minute walk and only two stops to the stadium. For dinner, walk to Charlie’s a few blocks away. Great food (calamari was awesome; meat, salmon and vegan options too) and really good drinks. Nice staff. It’s small and local and a true find (thank you to Linda for the recommendation).
Would definitely return and highly recommend!

Room tip: The earlier you get there, the better chance to get a parking spot
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2021

It was the only time in my life that the hotel itself kept me awake all night! Apparently, the owner decided to install light sensors in every room to save on electricity. Great idea? Not if you want to sleep. All night long these sensors kept going on and off and even the maintenance guy could not correct the situation. The front desk was helpless to do anything. My daughter's room had the same issues and she was unable to sleep. We intend to demand our money back. Never again!

Room tip: Stay away. Sleep in your car if you have to.
Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2021 via mobile

Clean and comfortable. The ladies 🚺to front desk Fatou and Linda were awesome 👌. They helped me with everything . Very friendly and professional. They just made my stay great. J will certainly come back.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank mameadamag
Reviewed 22 May 2021

I stayed in New York for a week with my cousin. This hotel was clean, warm, and good value. Easy walking access to the Lexington Avenue subway route to go into Manhattan (5,6). The hotel is located just in the Bronx so it's okay safety wise but the more you go north the worse it gets. There is a supermarket about 15 min walk away (CTown), there is probably another one closer but we went quite late so that's the only one we found that was open. There was no issues with the hotel, it was a very nice stay. Breakfast was limited and the vast amount of single use plastic was mind blowing, everything you drank from or ate out of was single use. Being from the UK where we are trying to reduce our plastic waste as much as possible it was a big shock to see that USA were not evening bothering. I requested a quiet room but this wasn't adhered to and we were facing 3rd Avenue Bridge. We had two double beds and a large enough bathroom with no faults. The Reception team let us hang around after we checked out until we had to leave for our flight. I would stay here again as it was great value for the time of year we went (26th Nov - 3rd Dec)

Date of stay: June 2020