Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Laura J

*Stayed November 2019* Overall Pleasant And Clean

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 May 2021
I stayed in New York for a week with my cousin. This hotel was clean, warm, and good value. Easy walking access to the Lexington Avenue subway route to go into Manhattan (5,6). The hotel is located just in the Bronx so it's okay safety wise but the more you go north the worse it gets. There is a supermarket about 15 min walk away (CTown), there is probably another one closer but we went quite late so that's the only one we found that was open. There was no issues with the hotel, it was a very nice stay. Breakfast was limited and the vast amount of single use plastic was mind blowing, everything you drank from or ate out of was single use. Being from the UK where we are trying to reduce our plastic waste as much as possible it was a big shock to see that USA were not evening bothering. I requested a quiet room but this wasn't adhered to and we were facing 3rd Avenue Bridge. We had two double beds and a large enough bathroom with no faults. The Reception team let us hang around after we checked out until we had to leave for our flight. I would stay here again as it was great value for the time of year we went (26th Nov - 3rd Dec)
Date of stay: June 2020
4.9 km from Comfort Inn & Suites near Stadium
    $426
5.5 km from Comfort Inn & Suites near Stadium
View more hotels in Bronx
All reviews minute walk nice hotel parking subway spots stadium
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2020

I loved the night I spent here licking my wounds. The bag of chocolate I consumed while i lingered in bed helped. Sometimes i wonder why i exist . this pen is much too yellow for me. why am i going to be a nurse?

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 29 February 2020

Vanessa was an awesome first impression as was Cal who is security. Stephanie and Kayla on the main desk are also amazing and then Kenneth the other security guard was very kind. The one who stood out was Maria head of housekeeping. We had an accident and we stood accountable to pay for it and it fell on deaf ears, Maria would not even think about us paying and she immediately said that we would get a refresh for the room. The beds were very comfortable and a good choice of pillows. There was not a safe however when I called down they reassured me not to worry and we did not; again with such amazing staff and how they treat the guest is a 10 out of 10. When we go back to visit our niece we will definitely stay there again!!!! Thank you So much Vanessa, Stephanie, Kayla, Cal, Kenneth and you Maria!!!!!!

Room tip: Well we found our kingsize bed and room adequate for our 4 night stay
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank paulnL1133BC
Reviewed 7 January 2020

My nephew fell ill and was hospitalized and on life support for almost two weeks. Some of his friends reserved us a room before we arrived. Although this was not a pleasure trip in any way, the staff and the stay at the Comfort Inn certainly helped make the trip pleasant. The staff was very accomodating, as our travel plans changed daily. Once the staff found out our reason for being in NY, they accomodated our stay as we ourselves made plans as to who was staying, who was going on a daily basis. Rooms were clean, beds comfortable, good complimentary breakfast, and again staff was both accomodating and instrumental in helping us navigate around NY. I wish I knew names. Even though they were all kind and accomodating, there was one morning desk clerk that was mostly responsible for our reservations that went above and beyond. I thought I my nephew was going to be discharged and when I got to the hospital, they had trouble with equipment and couldn't get last test done. He had to stay until Monday. This was the weekend before New Year's and I knew hotels were filling up. I called back and she remember me and assured me that she would hold a room for me until I returned later that evening. With all I was dealing with, that was a major relief. I don't know her name but she is an adorable little chocolate drop with a straight blunt hair style. She is a gem and was a huge blessing to me during my stay. Thank you to all the staff!

Reviewed 13 December 2019

what didn't happen?

they didn't attach my choice privileges number after they said they would.
they didn't email the folio after they said they would at checkout--i had to call (twice) the next day
they didn't listen. i was treated poorly in every conversation i had with the exception of the (i believe) security guard who was very nice.

truly terrible policy concerning guest IDs

my first one star review. no issues with the physical property itself--very nice room.

those of you who have read my reviews know how simple it is to earn a good review from me--attentive service and and decent treatment.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank spaceis411
Reviewed 11 December 2019

My partner and I were looking for a place to stay in NYC, near Manhattan, over the weekend that was both convenient and presentable.

Our stay: We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights: Saturday and Sunday. Our room had a king-sized bed and a couch.

Location: Only a few minutes away from the 6 line. We did not drive to NYC so this was perfect for us. The surrounding area was fine. We got back to our rooms late at night and felt safe walking to the hotel.

Presentation: The facility itself was beautiful. Everything was tidy and appeared clean. We had no complaints for the main lobby, elevator, or hallways. The room itself was also fantastic. All the amenities we requested were there. The first set of sheets and towels were clean; and their replacements the second day were also equally great.

Staff: We mostly interacted with Front Desk Agent Stephanie during our stay. Stephanie was approachable, energetic, and professional. She always answered all of our questions with a smile. Stephanie definitely contributed to how much we enjoyed our stay.

Overall: Our experience was wonderful, and we look forward to booking another room here for another trip.