Lowest prices for your stay
$323
RiRi J

WARNING very unprofessional bad staff DO NOT stay there

Review of Sheridan Hotel
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Apr 2023
Warning DO NOT stay there! The rooms are dirty, the staff are bad and unprofessional! Suffia or Sophia is extremely rude, they double charged me and she blamed me!! And anytime she saw me through my stay she gave me bad looks! The housekeepers pretended they don’t speak English so you don’t ask them for towels and blankets! The front desk are the worst people I have ever encountered! Showers had hair ! I will never stay here again !!
Date of stay: April 2023
Room Tip: Don’t stay here, the worst type of people work there
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    $215
    $222
3.3 km from Sheridan Hotel
View more hotels in Bronx
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2022

We checked into the hotel and the first thing that was wrong was we got the wrong room. I did select a double bed for me and my friend who was travelling for business. However we were assigned a King room. We had to go back to the lobby to request a queen room with two beds for which the GSR seemed to be argumentative. I was really tired and so I was not about to argue back with him. We did end up getting the room with two beds but I must note, the floors were dirty and sticky, the elevator was dirty. The environment smelled of weed. We got our room and the first thing we noticed there was a big tear in the bed sheets, no wash cloth in the bathroom, no foot mat in the bathroom, the wall paper that was on the wall left much to be desired. The freezer of the mini frigde was over frozen with frost. based on these undesired occurences I decided to check the space and what I found was unbecoming. unused condoms were found, behind the bed heads were a baby's bottle, a pill, roach, and traps to catch bugs. The room door appeared to have been beaten up. I must note that the beds were comfy although we did not lift up the flat sheet. No comforters are in the room. This was a distasteful experience. There might be circumstances causing the lack thereof but mgmt needs to get it together! I would not stay here again and thats a fact ! I forget to mention horiible WIFI services good think I have reliable hotspot so I could have completed a report and presentation that was needed for my intended business.

Room tip: I would not recommend!
Date of stay: December 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2021

Sophia was very helpful with our needs & helped us to be placed in a suitable arrangement for our family, Thanks! Surprised me given the reviews of previous guests. Could be better but NY is still recovering from the covid tyranny placed upon them by their leaders.

Room tip: Remember the Golden rule.
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 24 October 2019 via mobile

This hotel is terrible no closet absolutely none !! Dirty sheets you have to ask for a blanket and towels they have hand towels for wash cloths they have no towel rack in the bathroom I have pictures this is not the Sheridan this is a flop house I would not recommend this place for my dog but he lives better then this! The on line picture are false it’s a dump !!!!! 1and last time here so disappointed!!! Had to go to my car and bring my own pillows and blankets so we slept on top the sheets because we didn’t want to sleep under sheets 🥵☹️🤔

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Anntoniette G
Reviewed 20 July 2019 via mobile

Staff are extremely rude. Cleaning lady curses back the night shift one. Blankets have holes and the tubes, sink clogged up. The non smoking room still smells like cigarettes. They don't clean the rooms at all. Disgusting!!

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank Claribel C
Reviewed 14 April 2019 via mobile

Not clean. Damaged towel racks and shower curtain. Disabled smoke alarm. Broken lamp. Drawers had crumbs of some sort in them. Toothpaste on bathroom wall. No blankets. Tv works. Armoire door missing.

Date of stay: April 2019