“No ice-cream for us”
Review of Lickity Splits

Lickity Splits
Ranked #63 of 85 Restaurants in Batavia
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

How would you like to have been a paying and frequent customer out on a Friday night with your daughter only to be screamed at by the owner because you only knew part of the name of the ice-cream. True story. With several cars behind us we were screamed at by the owner to leave his premises. Stunned and dumbfounded we pulled away without ice-cream as he continued to yell at the cars behind us to make sure they had their orders ready. If this is the way you run YOUR business, good luck!!!

6  Thank jackieo962

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We have visited this place regularly every summer when they were open until midnight. Now they close at 10. We have shown up before closing some nights and all lights were off. Disappointing. When you get served you can count on a good cone and a good choice of flavors. Prices are not cheap and the tip jar is right where you can see it. Some of the help is exceptional!

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Completely dumbfounded by rudeness of owner at Lickity Splits !!! They had a long line at the drive up window and they were running out, taking others and bringing people's ice cream to their cars. Only problem is you are stuck in line and have to eat your ice cream waiting for the cars ahead to leave. We said we'd wait until our turn at the window. The owner came running to our car and yelled at us, "Either order now or leave!!!" I started to laugh because I thought he was kidding. We are good customers. Then he screamed "IM THE OWNER AND I CAN MAKE THIS DECISION!!!ORDER NOW OR LEAVE!!!! So we waited for the 3 cars ahead to leave and we left. Speechless. I will never go back there again.

7  Thank dbp105
Reviewed 17 November 2016

worst place to go 2 ice cream cones 11.00 I almost dropped my wallet will never go back for what you get. and it isn't much

2  Thank Bluelion137
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Fast service, tons of flavors carries Perrys ice cream. Large servings good price :)

Has waffle cones, so so so many options. Flurries, shakes, Sunday's, and much more a few options such as French fries and hot dogs. Haven't gotten food there so I can't say how that is but I know they only have a few things on the "menu".

Been to Lickity Splits? Share your experiences!