“Real Chicago Deep Dish Pizza in New Mexico and Much More!”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #62 of 398 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I have to drive to San Diego once a year for business and we always stop in Las Cruces as our midway point. We've discovered Uno's Chicago Grill, conveniently located off I-25. I rarely find real Chicago style pizza, but if you are looking for that yellow, buttery pastry style crust, this place is a must. Their salads are also to die for and my husband and I usually split a salad and an individual sized deep dish. Couple that along with their large draft beer selection and you'll be a happy camper.

1  Thank Pat K

Reviewed 28 April 2018

My boss and I stopped in later in the evening for a bite to eat. The service was amazing and the food was hot and fresh. We had the wings and they were great. I will be back to try the pizza.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Our server was AJ and she was exquisite!
Both my wife and i ordered steaks and they were done perfectly!
There rib eye is crazy good/
The best grilled vegetables ever!
Fantastic meal!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We saw on line a Wednesday age 55 discount. Upon arrival we ordered a drink and then inquired about the discount. The manager told our waitress that this location does not honor it. So we paid for our drink and left. We did not want to paid that much for what we remember you get.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Pretty standard chain here. Pizza was good, service was adequate, atmosphere made me comfortable. Don't set your expectations too high