“Dedicated staff”

Phu Quoc Bee Farm Cafe
Reviewed 12 May 2018

We had a tour here by the most dedicated member of staff who was passionate about the bees. He taught us an amazing amount and afterwards served us the most incredible drinks in the small cafe. Definitely recommend a visit here with a guide and most definitely recommend the delicious drinks! Don't miss the Bee Farm.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 1 May 2018

well worth a visit.very friendly guide and they offer a simple meal with various honey based toppings.short informative tour for free as well.they seem to be in touch with nature and have a passion for what they do.well done.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Great find. Tour of grounds was done by a lovely and knowledgable guide who was very passionate about what she was doing. Drinks and food/snack were fantastic. Great stop on our day trip back from starfish bay.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

It is wonderful day for me to get there. I went there with many surprise form the host. Linh she took me around the garden with many durian threes, I saw many kinds of herbs, the tour was short and very sad for me that day I have no change to see they open the box of bees. The banana cake so amazing and do not forget they always available free healthy tea drinks for you. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Had enough sunbathing so following those Tripadvisors before decided to take a visit to the bee farm. Pleasant little place and I got some amazing flower shots, the guide was informative about the plants . Didn’t see many bee,s although there were hives everywhere. They offer a range of cakes and tea’s with honey and we chose the lemongrass and lime, support to ward off bitting things who appear to be making a meal of me and my partner had the turmeric tea, support to be good for digestion, given he is just recovering from a Vietnamese detox! Both excellent brews and the honey is lovely. Worth an hour of your time.

1  Thank Matlock1lady