“Disappointing ”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

On the main road it’s on it looks like the most decent restaurant- it seems well looked after, attractive decor and an appealing place to eat.

However- having eaten there tonight I will not be going back. Me and my partner received a luke-warm reception welcoming us to the restaurant (could be a language thing), and then we sat down and ordered.

Food arrived promptly- presentation was ok. However portion sizes were disappointing. The food tasted pretty bland- not what I was expecting.

The meal for myself and my partner 2 x Drinks, 1 x Starter, 2 x mains totalled 575,000 VND. This is expensive for Vietnam so I was hoping for much better- hence why it’s a disappointment.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We didn't get what we ordered when trying to explain the waiter he just walked off, food was very dry and preheated, table was dirty simply it was very bad experience.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Spent a lovely evening here a couple of nights ago, wonderful fish for everyone to see and choose, we went for tuna and red snapper both cooked on the bbq At the front of the restaurant. Lovely service and very reasonable, perhaps all I’d say is sit away from the road, although very entertaining you do get some traffic fumes drifting in.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We had tuna steak and beef with vegetables. Food was ok but very expensive. The menu is very western and not many asian or vietnamese dishes. Service was not interested in us anymore after we refused to book a guided tour for the next day. Wouldn’t recommend it

1  Thank bohlens1
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

The food was allright, but the service not too good. Seems like they cannot smile, and getting their attention is hard.

1  Thank riannekevin