“Nice cocktails! ”

Cuisines: German, Fast food
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My friends and I really happy when we got a special cocktail from Lena she did a great drinks for us. The price is also can easy accept.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice place for us to hang out at night. The price also cheep and bartenders really nice. I really the way they set up the bar it is really close to the main place in Duong Dong.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We came here for a drink ordered 2 gorgon gin and tonic (don’t mix) one Saigon beer and a Hennessy ....the gin didn’t taste of gin it tasted like water and tonic so I brought it up to the sulky girls in the bar...they became irate very quickly and said that I hadn’t ordered the correct gin it turns out they gave us the local ‘gin’ I said again that I had ordered the correct gin after a few minutes the guy apologised and replaced the drinks. The girls at the bar were extremely rude to customers and I certainly won’t be back during my week in Phu Quoc. It’s not worth the hassle for spirits or just drink beer if you are desperate for a place!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Not only the staff is unpolite and desorganized but the products are really bad!

First we ordered two ice creams, two different flavors, supposed to be combined with cream, syrup and fruits. We received ice on the bottom, cream on top, some lost strawberries and a lot of crunchy material that tasted like plastic pieces inside the glass. The place was all dark, it was night time so it was impossible to distinguish what we were eating.
It took years to prepare this ”desert” and it was too expensive in comparison with local prices. Ex: For the same price we ate before a full dinner for two.

Later we orderer some cocktails, which tasted horrible. So I talked to this barman who was passing by and picking empty glasses, He did not look like a local person and we spoke in perfect English, I just asked if it will be possible to add maybe some orange juice so the drink will taste like something. Never offended him or the other bartender, I just asked for help to fix the situation. The guy answered me that if I don’t like the drink I could go to some other place (he pointed to this other fancy bar in a terrace up the building in front of us), agressiveness out of the blue, lack of social skills, service -10 and over priced for horrible products. Is just about time that this bar (recently opened) will fall down.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Pamela Z
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We decided to have dinner here, cause it has good reviews and offered different food than the other restaurants
The waitress was sooo incredible unfriendly.
Basicelly threw the menu at us. I ordered "gulasch" and my boyfriend ordered cordon bleu.
In my dinner i found a hair!!
Never ever again!!

Atmoshpere is also not so good.

Date of visit: December 2017