“I would give more stars If I could”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ana S
“I would give more stars If I could”
Reviewed 15 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

Where do I start?...
From the time of booking to our check out we were blown away with everything including the staff, service, cleanliness, food, convenient location and the villa itself.

We felt as though the service we receive was personal to our needs and each staff member was so friendly and accommodating, they took the time to get to know us and ask about our day it was more than we could have asked for.

Cleanliness:
Our room was very clean and was kept that way throughout the day. The pool guy would clean our pool every day. Our towels were replace daily and turn down service was done every night.

Comfort:
Me and my partner a very fussy when it comes to comfort and we both have different comfort needs. My partner enjoys a firm bed and I enjoy a soft bed yet this bed meet us in between our needs and we slept every night like logs.

Service:
The staff were above any standard given from where we are (melbourne). You see each staff gave us exceptional service and each staff member remember small this like how much bacon we wanted, how we liked our eggs and even gave me a personal cooking lesson on how to make Nasi Goreng (cause I ate it almost everyday). The food was amazing!. We also wrote shopping list and they would go and get it for us when ever we needed things, order us takeout and taxis. Another thing that I really appreciated was every time we left the villa they would ask where we were going (i guess to ensure we would be safe). The security guard would greet us every morning and evening, opening and closing doors for us. Artha (Bagus) became our friend who gave us such a personal service every time we saw him.

I honestly cannot regard this property high enough!
For the amount you pay this place is totally worth it.

Tips: Be nice and treat the staff with manners. Remember that they offer a lot more for less than where ever you come from. Its easier to be nice then negative.
Go to Revive for massages right across the road. The lady has 15 years experience and gives the most amazing massages. She also uses genuine home made oils unlike the salons from the main road where a lot of them use synthetic oils and don't have as much experience. All her products are australian, very clean and professional. There is a small store on the corner opposite the villa that sells smokes for a fraction of the price than the main street. The warung right opposite the villa have some really good dishes and are really cheap. 5 min walk to the main area and 10-15 min walk to the beach.

Once again thank you for the amazing experience we are so grateful that we found your villas.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Brian A
“Awesome. just Awesome”
Reviewed 10 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

This place far exceeded my expectation. The villa was huge, the cleanliness was impeccable, the services was just superb. The staff made us feel so welcomed and you can clearly see they would go the extra mile to ensure your needs are met. The villa was maintained in top conditioned. The pool was clean. No insects or mosquitoes, A full set of kitchen utensils. But all in all it all came down to their staff. Our stay was amazing thanks to them.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The staff
Liked least: the wifi speed it was average
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing