1,685 results
All reviews beach bar deluxe ocean suite potato head seasalt restaurant sea salt family pool ocean view infinity pool main building beautiful hotel insect repellent watch the sunset our honeymoon kids club pool staff amazing location special thanks
Reviewed 17 February 2018

My husband & I and our two children stayed at the Alila Seminyak for 10 days in January & we had the best holiday. The resort has a beautiful location overlooking the beach with amazing infinity pools. We stayed in an ocean view room which was spacious, modern & well equipped, plus it had the best Alila Living body products! Breakfast is fantastic with everything you could wish for, with lots of healthy options. Excellent facilities - gym, pools, spa & yoga classes each morning. The resort is located walking distance to some of our favourite restaurants & cafes - Bambu, La Lucciola, Biku, Cafe Organic & the Fat Turtle & an easy taxi drive to lots of other amazing restaurants. We didn't leave the hotel as much as we sometimes do when in Bali as it was so beautiful & relaxing here & it would be hard to beat the beautiful view. We loved having drinks at sunset overlooking the beach & the Sea Salt restaurant is excellent. We really couldn't fault this beautiful hotel, but it was the staff who made it extra special for us. They were always ready to help and went out of their way to make our holiday special. Special thanks to Rina, Nyoman, Adi and Tadek, but all the staff were amazing. - thank you! We look forward to staying with you again soon. Marina, Steve, Lucy & Leo

Room tip: Ocean view
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Chuanne
Pierre L, General Manager at Alila Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear Marina, Steve, Lucy and Leo,

Thank you for the good vibes generated through your review and we are beyond words to express our happiness knowing that your recent holiday was of the best Bali holiday you and your family had. Rest assured that I will share your positive feedback with my team, especially Rina, Nyoman, Adi, and Kadek. I would also like to thank you for your keen observation on your comfortable ocean suite, delectable breakfast, and the wellness facilities provided such as the gym, pools, Spa Alila, and the morning yoga; all of which exceeded your expectations.

With regards to your dining experience at Seasalt, may I encourage you to write a review on its own TripAdvisor page?

All in all, I do hope that the magnificent view of Seminyak sunset will bring you back. Should there be anything I can assist you with for your next visit, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Once again we have stayed 3 weeks at the fabulous Alila in Seminyak. Everything is absolutely perfect and so top class - we call it home away from home. Lale (Hambali)and the rest of the staff from reception, breakfast, pool bar, dinner to cleaning are more than fantastic - they remember and know what our preferences are. The 3 pool areas are simply amazing with the best sea view - actually we are on the beach and to top it all you have your own beautiful Temple there as well. We also visited Alila Manggis - pure serenity - and no signs from the vulcano at all. We have now visited all the Alila hotels in Bali and love them all. Please also visit Alila’s new day club Omnia in Uluwatu. Everyone is doing their job to perfection and are so so kind.
A hotel you just do not want to leave! Cannot wait to come back again.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Best regards and thank you to the whole Alila Staff from Susanne and Charlotte Bille

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 2920Charlottenlund

Dear Susanne and Charlotte Bille,

How delightful it is to hear from you and thank you kindly for the generous compliments! We are very humbled by the fact that you had a seamless stay and that the warmth of our service had left you with a lasting impression. On the behalf of our sister properties, we would also like to thank you for the compliments given. I hope the cherished memories inspire your daily life and that you are returning in the near future. My team, especially Lale and I are looking forward to crafting another pleasant experience for you.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I'm really enjoy our stay at alila seminyak. This hotel will be recommended to all of my colleage, and I hope could be back to stay for my next holiday in the end of this year. Thank you for the excellent service for us.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ticted

Dear Ticted,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience and for choosing to stay with us. I am very happy to hear that it was of a memorable experience and I would like to thank you for your compliments on our service. My team and I are already looking forward for your return, so please do not hesitate to contact me if you need my further assistance when planning your coming stay.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Alila Seminyak is a very modern hotel. The nice thing about it is that it’s eco-friendly and has ‘living green walls’

Staff is friendly like everywhere in Bali.

Their spa products and in-house bathroom amenities are amazing!

Breakfast is super you have a nicely set up buffet but you can also order a la carte.

They have a lovely mini VW van free shuttle service to Seminyak square.

The beach in front of the hotel is very clean!

Me and the boys (10,12 and 13) loved it.

1  Thank AnneV2970
Pierre L, General Manager at Alila Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Anne V,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the raving review given!
I am very delighted to hear that you and your boys were able to have such a memorable holiday due to the warmth of the service, the comfort that the property offered, the sumptuous breakfast you enjoyed during your stay, as well as an exciting experience with our VW Kombi. Rest assured that I will pass your compliments to my team members who were grateful for the opportunity to craft this family holiday experience for you and your beloved.

Anne K, should there be anything I can assist you with for your coming visit, please do not hesitate to contact me as we are awaiting for your return.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Great number of pools to enjoy the setting. Breakfast food and service was outstanding. Ocean View suite was the best ever. Bed was huge, bath so relaxing. Front office staff so helpful and friendly. You felt secure as there were guards around.

Room tip: Stay longer so you can enjoy every part of the room.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank A7245EPsallys
Pierre L, General Manager at Alila Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear A7245Epsallys,

Thank you for your compact yet full of compliments review. It has resonated good feeling to all of us here simply by knowing that you loved your recent stay due to the service and facilities provided, such as the pools, breakfast, bedroom and its amenities. I hope that the pleasant memories created while unwinding at the resort linger in your mind and bring you back to stay with us as we are awaiting for your return.