Spring Seminyak - opp the W Hotel
More Information

Ways to Experience Spring Seminyak - opp the W Hotel
from US$95.00
More Info
All reviews spring spa deep tissue massage my partner mani pedi facial treatment spa experience pure bliss head massage great massage eyelash extensions signature massage therapist hair spas service bali pressure
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2016

During a 60minute couples massage, the two ladies quietly chatted to each other throughout the whole thing. Very unprofessional. We had a facial booked right afterwards and we were escorted out of the privacy of the massage room and into the common area. This was OK with me, except the "facials" section seemed to be at the front part of the building right with large windows facing the main street. I was asked to remove my dress for the shoulder massage. Even though she held a towel so that the other customers couldn't see me undress, I'm sure people outside certainly did! Very inconsiderate and disappointingly unprofessional. There are so many other spas to go to in Seminyak. Find somewhere with attention to detail and service.

Date of experience: September 2016
Spring_Spa, Business Development & Spa Operations at Spring Seminyak - opp the W Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Dear Lbelleza

Thank you for your review.

It is not standard practise to break up a treatment from the room to the pod area, however as you requested the treatment, we did advise the only way to perform this treatment was in our pod zone. Each pod is divided and sufficiently private, particularly with window glazing for treatments.

I will certainly pass your details onto the team to ensure we investigate and look into your feedback.

Kind regards,

Suyin Ginn.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Booked for a spa pedicure this afternoon of 2nd September 2016 cost $17 aus.
Welcome ok and offered glass of water at reception. Taken through to select a poor choice of coral colours... lots of reds and light pinks not much inbetween. After choosing on my own no assistance or suggestions .
Was seated in front of a blocked out window! No sun light or bloddy view which was why i had liked this place originally.
The girl was slow and never said alot throughout treatment. She began work on my dirty feet which craved some loving bath spa water to soak asap... to the point where she was about to foot file stubborn hard skin... i stopped her and insisted she now soak my feet to soften the skin snd gain as much as i could to leave with softer feet... she sighed and filled up the silver bowl with a watering can of wster and soap. I saw the lady sitting quite close receive similar treatment and receiving a loving relaxing long leg massage... mine was over very briefly and painted the nails with one coat not two... left me as she did said wait until dry... never returned to check them or to say you may go. Very rude and shall not be returning .

Date of experience: September 2016
Spring_Spa, Business Development and Spa Operations at Spring Seminyak - opp the W Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Dear lejones

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm sorry you didn't feel the colour choice was sufficient. We do have 500 colours at Spring at Seminyak village and 300 nail polishes at Spring Petitenget. Colours range from Shellac, Kester Black, OPI and even our premium polish colours from Chanel, Gucci and Dior.

Our window is usually open, however at certain times of the day, the hot Bali sun is too strong for clients sitting in our pedicure chairs, this is why the shade was drawn and the blind was down, in order to block blazing sun strike to ensure comfort for guests.

Other guests having pedicures beside you may have booked the longer pedicure treatments. Our longer treatments have longer time for massage. Some treatments don't involve soaks, and some only involve application of moisturiser. It is difficult to compare a shorter treatment to someone having a longer pedicure, however we can advise you on other treatment options in the future.

I'll pass the details onto the manager, it's standard at all our spas to apply two coats of colour polish and one of the base and top. It would be very unusual for any therapist to do this, however, I will ensure we investigate.

Thank you again, I'm sure we will meet if not exceed your expectations on your next visit.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Had two appointments here, one for facial which was excellent, one for nails which was not good. Not good as staff finished shift and just left nobody came to check in nails etc this was really poor and also happened to friends

Facial on another day was very good.
Spa itself was really nice and clean with good facilities

1  Thank DRC65
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Spring Spa is a must when visiting Bali! In addition to the staff being super friendly and efficient, the services are really high quality and affordable.

The massages my partner and I received here were very relaxing and at a really amazing price point at 500,000 rupiah ($50 AUD).

The interior is beautiful and feels very luxurious and modern.

Looking forward to coming back again.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Having friends who rave about this spa I was looking forward to my visit. I chose the full body scrub treatment. It was ok. But I was really appalled to experience the strong smell of bad drains and many flies in the shower after my treatment. The experience was ruined by this. Really disappointing hygiene for a luxury spa.