The Samaya Bali Seminyak
  • Breakfast included
The Dusun(Seminyak)
Cicada Luxury Townhouses(Seminyak)
1,881 results
All reviewsbreeze restaurantroyal courtyard villaray clarkour honeymoondouble showerthe general managerprivate poolthe complimentary afternoon teaoverlooking the beachbutler servicemain resortmain pooloutdoor showerbuggy ridehuge bathroompersonal butlerbeachfront location
Reviewed 4 October 2015

It was our honeymoon trip and first time to Bali. We booked via third party website but they treated us like VVIP. Excellent butler services that make sure you are very well taken care of, very fresh and excellent food. The manager will come every morning during breakfast to find out how's our stay and if there is anything they can improve or help us with. Very enjoyable and highly recommended. Place was clean and beautiful.

Stayed: March 2015
Reviewed 3 October 2015

It's a long time since I was last in Bali and over the years I have shied away from big brash glitzy hotels preferring the small boutique hotels with subtle luxury.

I was struggling to find small boutique in Bali on the ocean front. There are so many more hotels now and it seems BIG is the norm here now. However after a few weeks of research and reading reviews and pictures I started emailing The Samaya regards rates offers and possible dates which we were looking at. This was 5 months ago. After lots of emails we were booked and had 5 months to look forward to it. We were not disappointed.

We landed late at night but true to their word a butler was waiting to collect us and speed us back to the hotel. Although tired after a day of work and then a 7 hour flight, what we walked into was not wasted on us. We had booked a royal pavilion villa which was gorgeous and we couldn't want for anything including our own 12 meter pool!

Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff anywhere on the grounds and within two days they had all remembered our names and would greet us at breakfast by our first names.

Afternoon tea back in the villa was a delight after a hard day by the beach or main pool. What was also nice was that it is all single storey villas so lots of space and never felt busy at all.

The food, cocktails staff and attention to detail was second to none. We had an amazing restful time and when we are next in Bali we will be back to The Samaya!

Thank you to all the staff for a lovely time and for all the staff who helped to try and find my lost earring which alas we didn't find but wasn't for the want of trying by so many

Room Tip: Choose the royal pavilion villas
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OzzieMaz
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Samaya for the first part of our Bali honeymoon. What an amazing resort! The staff from the butlers to the receptionists to the housekeepers are respectful, attentive and not too pushy or overbearing. Our butler came to us at breakfast each day to see if we needed anything and make sure everything was satisfactory. They were basically there for you if you wanted or needed anything. The ocean villa was insane! Biggest bed I've ever slept on not to mention double vanity, jacuzzi, outdoor shower and excellent pool. Breakfast was amazing and anything from western dishes to Indonesian and Asian. I can't say enough wonderful things about the Samaya but I will say that we will definitely return on our future vacations in Bali!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2015

My wife and I stayed for 3 nights recently for our 10 Year Wedding Anniversary and only have one word for this place "AMAZING".

This is our second visit and we love everything from the arrival at the airport, breakfast on the beach and the amazing sunset drinks.

Special thanks to Karmaya and Yoga who take care of anything you need.

We have been to bali many many times and whenever we are visiting for a special occasion then Samaya will always be our first choice.

We have stayed in both the Royal Courtyard Villa's and Ocean Front Villa and while both are perfect, nothing beats opening your door in the morning an seeing the ocean.

We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travmonno
Reviewed 30 September 2015

This hotel is hands down, the nicest hotel my wife and I have EVER stayed at. From the amazing location (right on the beach and within 5min walking to downtown shops/dining) to the service (we had a personal butler each day) to the room (largest room we have ever had), this was the ULTIMATE honeymoon hotel for us. The Spa at the Samaya was absolutely wonderful and very reasonable prices. They were so incredibly respectful at the Samaya - at the Spa, the restaurant (Breeze) and the Butler service. The room was incredible. We had a Royal Pool Villa which was HUGE and even came with a jacuzzi. The bathroom hallway was enormous. The outdoor shower was a great touch as well. Anything we asked for, they provided for us. When (not if) we return to Bali, we will absolutely stay here. The staff make you feel like kings and treat you like family. We miss this place already and cannot wait to return.

Stayed: August 2015