“Fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property
Vansari Serenity Villa
The Pool
Entrance
Dining Room
Street
Safety fences available to hire in Bali at your expense
Relax and enjoy
Tranquil
Clean sparkling pool
Doorway to the Island of the Gods
Beautiful clean bathrooms hot and cold running water, great pressure
Clean toilets and showers
Secure with CCTV cameras
Very comfortable beds
All bedrooms have ensuite
Very secure locked rooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lalalaguo
Singapore, Singapore
“Closed Door upon reaching. Contact number on website invalid.”
Reviewed 4 November 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

I arrived at the Bali airport at 2.10pm 24 Sept, but did not see any sign of the villa driver despite having pre-arranged an airport transfer on 10 Aug with villa owner's confirmation and sending sent my flight details way in advanced. My family and I waited for 40minutes. And I tried calling the numbers featured on their website, only to find out that the numbers are not in use! Frustrated, I had to make my own airport transfer to this villa.

The villa was located along some small alleys. When we arrived at the villa, we found the gate deeply locked, with nobody at the villa. We pressed the door bell, and shouted to alert the people inside, and even asked the neighbours but nobody responded!

Did I mentioned that my 65 yrs old elderly auntie was with me as well?

Concerned about my family safely, I had to resort to finding another accommodation within the short notice and spend another amount to make the booking for my family.

This dissatisfaction was in fact accumulated from past encounter with Villa's constant no replies despite several email chasers.

I dropped another email after everything happened, and received a reply from Villa owner on the next day (FINALLY!). Owner explained that she was on a 2 weeks holiday and left someone in charge, and seemed apologetic. In the end, villa owner gave me a full refund plus another 30% of the amount I paid for Villa Kori to make up for the additional last minute booking at another villa. However, till date, I have not received any explanation on how did the miscommunication occurred where booking was made 3 months ago, way before the owner's vacation. And also the unreachable contact number on the website.

To summarized, I was very disappointed with my encounter and experience with Villa Kori. Hence to future travellers, this post is written to provide a more balanced review.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
5 Nov 2015
Unfortunately these circumstances were behind my control, the problem has been 'fixed' and we were devastated that this happen to any of our guests.
And we are happy for your negative review as we are 100% committed to excellence and this can only help to improve our practices.
Regards
Amanda
Narelle19...
Fremantle, Australia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 6 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I booked this villa based on previous reviews and had high hopes. Well l wasnt dispapointed. The villa was fantastic, modern, bright and clean. The furnishing were lovely and the pool was really clean, even had pool toys which my daughter loved.Kutut was fantastic. He came every monring to clean and was very discreet. He also made us a fantastic fruit platter each day. He was very good with our 3 year old as well. He also kept our fridge stocked with Bin Tang which my husband was very happy about. The distance from Kuta was $5 in a taxi and Seminyak Square was $1.20 in a cab. It was too far to walk but only a very short distance from the main road where you could pick up a cab in minutes. The Batch coffee shop 2 mins down the road did the best coffee and breakfast, its a must while you are there, we tried it on our second last day and were disapointed we didnt go there sooner. Overall a wonderful peaceful place to stay and l would highly recommend it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
26 Apr 2016
Thanks Nacelle for taking the time to review Villa Kori. Next time you decide to stay with us please mention its your 2nd stay to receive your 2nd stay discount
Regards
Amanda Villa Kori
Kanakiwi
Kuching, Malaysia
“More than what I was expecting!”
Reviewed 13 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Awesome stay! The villa has everything that you could ever ask for. Their kitchen is equipped with almost everything like at home. 1st room has a large bathroom, at one end there's a safety box for us to keep important stuffs. The depth of swimming pool is about 1.5m so it's perfect for us. Many thanks to Mr. Ketut, Manager of Villa Kori, who waited for us to check in quite late in the night. He's extremely helpful and friendly guy. Every morning at about 8.30am, Mr. Ketut will come over to do some cleaning of the villa. You can choose not to make up your room though.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything!
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
26 Sep 2015
Thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts
Patti P
Wollongong, Australia
“Everything we could ask for.”
Reviewed 15 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

An amazing Villa in an amazing country :-) Villa Kori is just outside the hustle and bustle of Seminyak but only a $2 taxi ride or a 20 minute walk into the beach.
Ketut , the house Manager was most helpful man you'll ever hope to meet. As is Ponk, who was our driver.
Villa Kori is fully self contained and absolute luxury!! Very comfy beds, ample linen and towels and Villa spotlessly serviced every day.
The only complaint I have is that our holiday (for 9 of us) just wasn't long enough.
Thank you Amanda :-) we are already discussing our next trip to Bali :-)

Travelling group: Large Group
ads47
Adelaide, Australia
“Awesome place to stay”
Reviewed 11 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Vila Kori is a great place to stay, the pictures don't do it justice. It's spacious , comfortable and well maintained. It has everything you would need for a short or extended stay. Ketut is excellent, he keeps the place really clean, and is very friendly. Ponk is great speaks really good English and was waiting for us at the... more

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing