“A wonderful place”

The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection
Ranked #37 of 149 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Located in busy Seminyak, The Royal Beach Seminyak MGallery presents a unique experience that is not to be missed. The hotel presents a peaceful and intimate environment that cannot be found anywhere else in Seminyak. We booked a villa with the sea view and the place matches very well our expectation. A private pool and a very confortable room.
Restaurants are not the best in town but it is so easy to move around. Breakfast was wonderful but the coffee is weak, needs to improve. Other than these points, the place is amazing!
A special thank to Vincent, the hotel manager who made our stay very enjoyable.

Claude

Room Tip: Villa sea view
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claude1309
GMRoyalBeachSeminyak, General Manager at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Claude1309,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I couldn't thank you enough for your lovely notes and genuine recognition. It is a true pleasure to read how much you appreciated your stay with us here at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali. I am delighted to read that the right combination of our cozy villa with a private pool met your expectations. Thank you for especially highlighting our generous breakfast buffet and thank you also for your valuable feedback concerning our coffee, I have already shared it with the department concerned to strengthen our offer.

Once again, thank you for your lovely feedback!

If I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly. We all look forward to welcoming you again in the Island of Gods.

Vincent Wybier

Write a ReviewReviews (2,911)

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Absolutely beautiful location that makes you feel immersed with the nature and culture of Bali. The staff were incredibly nice - probably some of the nicest people I have ever met.

Overall, would love to go back

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Megan S

Dear Megan S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

Such a heartfelt feedback! I am really glad you had such a wonderful experience with us. I am pleased to read that you could enjoy our authentic Balinese property and take advantage of our strategic location to explore Seminyak. Thank you for mentioning our teams in such a lovely way, I am very proud to see that our service met your expectations and that we could make your stay Memorable.

Once again, thank you for sharing your satisfaction and I am very happy to know that you are already considering to come back!

Dumogi rahayu

Reviewed 16 January 2018

We stayed over in a Villa on our Family Holiday to Bali, I can recommend these Villa’s (Hotel) to any person that is thinking of making Bali their next destination to visit. The friendly staff and excellent service with beautiful scenery is a must. Really enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: The Villa's at this hotel is a must for the traveller that likes luxury and has their own privat...
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
GMRoyalBeachSeminyak, General Manager at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear MarcschaB,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

Such a heartfelt feedback! I am really glad to read that you had a wonderful stay with us and that you enjoyed one of our unique private Villa. I am also proud that you found our teams very friendly. Moreover, thank you very much for your kind recommendation, it such a great reward to see that we could contribute to making your stay Memorable.

Once again, thank you for your lovely feedback!

Reviewed 15 January 2018

The Royal Beach Seminyak was ONCE a 5 star hotel. The grounds without a doubt are meticulously kept and beautiful. The staff are excellent, friendly and polite could not do enough for you and the location is excellent you could pretty much walk anywhere. However, I would not say this is NOW a 5 star hotel. The buildings and rooms are in desperate need of a refurbishment. The rooms are large but badly furnished, they are dark and could really use a paint and some new furniture and the bathrooms definitely need an update to bring this resort back to it's former glory. Poolside lounges are also in need of an update. We did have a lovely time here but I do think that for the money spent there are other resorts to chose from.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Gonzo2468,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your experience with us. I am glad that you liked our beautiful grounds and take advantage of our strategic location to explore Seminyak. Thank you very much for your compliments toward our teams, your lovely comments are sincerely appreciated and I am happy and proud to see that we could contribute to your great holidays. On another hand, I have well noted your comment concerning the room and buildings and I am sorry we could not meet your expectations.

If I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly. We all look forward to welcoming you again on the Island of Gods.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We are currently staying here 7 days & are on our 2nd day. Everything beautiful, right on the beach. Very courteous & friendly staff. Restaurant & wine choice requires attention. Our first days breakfast selection is to die for & would be difficult to beat. However I must fault them on one point about poached eggs! Pre-cooked in one pot & to put it into another pot of about 30 already cooked & used water put me off poached eggs !! Never before ever experience this, as it only takes 30 seconds to poach an egg from fresh. We have 6 more days, so let’s see ??

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
GMRoyalBeachSeminyak, General Manager at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear FinJTVger,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to read that your stay started well and that you had an overall great experience with us. I am sorry about the poached egg issue and I regret you didn't inform our staff on the spot. I am glad we could meet you and discussed about it afterwards. I hope you had a nice stay with us and
please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any future booking, we will be delighted to welcome you again at The Royal Beach Seminyak.

Dumogi Rahayu