3,195 results
All reviews garden pool grand deluxe room husk restaurant direct access to the beach main pool breakfast buffet is gado gado an upgrade the general manager great resort watch the sunset egg station overlooking the beach our honeymoon relaxing holiday great pool day bed
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I recommended this hotel to my Australian friends to stay for 8 nights and they didn't had n idea that I booked a room for myself and family.
It's perfect surprise for them.
The room is spacious, clean and perfect.
Breakfast was great and kids enjoyed so much.
Thanks to Mrs. Sri Budiarti and Mrs. Nonik from FB dept for this perfect family holiday!
Will come back soon later!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dayuwidy
GMRoyalBeachSeminyak, General Manager at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Dayu W,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

Such a heartfelt feedback! I am really glad you had a great time with us and that your surprise was a success. I won't miss the opportunity to share you kind feedback to Mrs Sri Budiarti and Mrs Nonik. I am happy you enjoyed your accommodation and that our breakfast was a feast for your whole family.

Once again thank you very much for your very positive feedback.

If I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly. We all look forward to welcoming you again in the Island of Gods.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We chose to stay at The Royal Beach on our recent trip to Bali and we were so glad we did. It had been four years since our previous stay and we enjoyed it just as much this time. The staff in the resort (from management down to cleaners and gardners) are always friendly and happy, and nothing is too much trouble. Our room was spacious and clean, the only downside was the air-con was a little noisy. We love both pool areas - the adults only pool is a tranquil place to relax with a small number of people choosing to use it. The main pool is fabulous and overlooks the beach. It is also peaceful, but we also enjoyed the music when the water aerobic class was on each day. The grounds are lush and green, something many of the newer resorts and boutique hotels are lacking in. The breakfast selection is huge, catering for many nationalities, and even those who are gluten intolerant. There are villa's with private pools in the resort, but I prefer to sit by the pool with drinks & food service rather than room service. The location is a definite plus. We will certainly be returning on our next trip to Bali.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear lb2007,

I am absolutely delighted to read that you had a wonderful time with us! I am glad you liked our location and more generally our property with its beautiful tropical gardens and 2 pools. I am also glad you liked our generous buffet breakfast and could find many options to your liking. Most of all, I am happy and proud to read your compliments concerning the quality of service of our teams. I won't miss the opportunity to share it with them. It is a great reward to see that you had a Royal stay with us and a Memorable Moment.

Once again, thank you very much for your positive feedback.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back soon in the island of Gods. If I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

A big ( actually huge hotel ) with so many facilities to offer . Pool ,gym , souvenir shops ... A bit outdated but the rooms are new and clean . Breakfast option is wide with so many things to offer ( yet not really good ) . Many restaurants available in the hotel . This hotel offers a direct access to the beach as well .( Nice for a walk in the morning )
PS : If you are looking for an authentic and boutique hotel , then definitely this hotel is not your best option ! I think this hotel is good if you have kids ( just to enjoy the pool ) .

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank karimkhalife
GMRoyalBeachSeminyak, General Manager at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Karim K,

It saddens me to read that your experience with us wasn't fully satisfying. I am sorry you were dissatisfied with the quality of our breakfast and that you didn't like our property in general.
On another hand thank you for mentioning our direct access to the beach as well as our restaurants and facilities.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and I am truly sorry we couldn't make your stay as enjoyable as you expected.

I do hope you could still have enjoyed your holidays in the island of the gods.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after a family wedding in Australia with our 14 month old baby.

The hotel is lovely and staff very welcoming. Rooms spacious clean with good amenities for the baby. House keeper couldn’t do enough for us.

The pool and beach front location make it a perfect location for a family.

The staff also made an extra special day for my wife’s birthday and put a cake in our room. She also enjoyed the in hotel spa.

Seminyak itself is not ideal for a buggy so be prepared to lift a lot! We took a tour via the in house tour agent and smailing tours when booking we made a point about having a buggy and that we wanted an easier day! It was the opposite we spent most of the day climbing over 1000 steps in extreme heat and the transport had no child seat! We were left really disappointed by this trip. We also realised how much more expensive it was for the trip! We also used hotel transport to visit Ubud again expensive but we felt more comfortable using this than getting transport of the street.

Food in the hotel is excellent and breakfast boasts a huge variety unfortunately our package didn’t include breakfast but it felt like everyone else’s did so check that!

Everyday the manager was in the breakfast area greeting guests he seemed to leave us alone and favour those more older guests!

Above all a lovely break let down by the tour operator in House

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Ben I,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed your room and liked our special attentions for your wife's birthday! I am sorry to read you felt I didn't want to speak with you as indeed there was absolutely no bad intentions and I have to admit that sometimes my memory plays me tricks. I always do my best to treat all my guests with the same goodwill. Please accept my apologies. I am also sorry to read about your average experience with our Tour Desk as indeed it didn't fit your expectations and what you asked for. Nevertheless, I am glad you could be refunded.
Once again thank you very much for your sincere feedback and I hope you could still enjoy your holidays in the island of the Gods.

If I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly. We all look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Our 7th or 8th visit. Again another excellent stay at the RB. Upgraded to a Grand Deluxe Suite, thanks, but a villa would have been nicer. The staff are excellent, all smiles and friendly service especially Putri @ Capri's. The gardens are still beautiful. As an Accor Gold member I was amused that we could eat A la carte cheaper than attend a theme night? Also the happy hours cocktail selection is very limited and I see no reason all cocktails could not be included as there are many happy hours cheaper elsewhere, and thus we ate out more than usual. Highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear FreqtravelGC,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor.

I am thrilled to read that once again you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us! I am glad you liked your upgrade and found our service excellent. I won't miss the opportunity to share your feedback with Putri. Concerning the cocktails, I must say I am a bit confused as we do have a selection of over 25 cocktails for the happy hour. Finally, indeed our Thematic Dinners are already at a promotional price that is why usual discount card couldn’t be honored.

Once again thank you very much for your valuable feedback and for recommending us!