Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$188
The Haven Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
The Breezes Bali Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$144
Agoda.com
U Paasha Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$151
Agoda.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$90
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$125
US$71
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$390
US$118
Priceline
Savings alert! 58% below average rates

The price you found is 58% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$280/night.

Hotel Vila Lumbung(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$1,045
US$472
US$417
Priceline
3,080 results
All reviewsgarden poolgrand deluxe roomhusk restaurantdirect access to the beachmain poolbreakfast buffet isgado gadoan upgradethe general managerbeautiful resortwatch the sunsetegg stationrelaxing holidayour honeymoongreat poolday bedprivate villa
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after a family wedding in Australia with our 14 month old baby.

The hotel is lovely and staff very welcoming. Rooms spacious clean with good amenities for the baby. House keeper couldn’t do enough for us.

The pool and beach front location make it a perfect location for a family.

The staff also made an extra special day for my wife’s birthday and put a cake in our room. She also enjoyed the in hotel spa.

Seminyak itself is not ideal for a buggy so be prepared to lift a lot! We took a tour via the in house tour agent and smailing tours when booking we made a point about having a buggy and that we wanted an easier day! It was the opposite we spent most of the day climbing over 1000 steps in extreme heat and the transport had no child seat! We were left really disappointed by this trip. We also realised how much more expensive it was for the trip! We also used hotel transport to visit Ubud again expensive but we felt more comfortable using this than getting transport of the street.

Food in the hotel is excellent and breakfast boasts a huge variety unfortunately our package didn’t include breakfast but it felt like everyone else’s did so check that!

Everyday the manager was in the breakfast area greeting guests he seemed to leave us alone and favour those more older guests!

Above all a lovely break let down by the tour operator in House

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
GMRoyalBeachSeminyak, General Manager at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Ben I,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed your room and liked our special attentions for your wife's birthday! I am sorry to read you felt I didn't want to speak with you as indeed there was absolutely no bad intentions and I have to admit that sometimes my memory plays me tricks. I always do my best to treat all my guests with the same goodwill. Please accept my apologies. I am also sorry to read about your average experience with our Tour Desk as indeed it didn't fit your expectations and what you asked for. Nevertheless, I am glad you could be refunded.
Once again thank you very much for your sincere feedback and I hope you could still enjoy your holidays in the island of the Gods.

If I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly. We all look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Our 7th or 8th visit. Again another excellent stay at the RB. Upgraded to a Grand Deluxe Suite, thanks, but a villa would have been nicer. The staff are excellent, all smiles and friendly service especially Putri @ Capri's. The gardens are still beautiful. As an Accor Gold member I was amused that we could eat A la carte cheaper than attend a theme night? Also the happy hours cocktail selection is very limited and I see no reason all cocktails could not be included as there are many happy hours cheaper elsewhere, and thus we ate out more than usual. Highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear FreqtravelGC,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor.

I am thrilled to read that once again you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us! I am glad you liked your upgrade and found our service excellent. I won't miss the opportunity to share your feedback with Putri. Concerning the cocktails, I must say I am a bit confused as we do have a selection of over 25 cocktails for the happy hour. Finally, indeed our Thematic Dinners are already at a promotional price that is why usual discount card couldn’t be honored.

Once again thank you very much for your valuable feedback and for recommending us!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Royal Beach Seminyak. Stayed in a 2 bedroom villa and it meet all our needs. The grounds were beautiful and the resort is in a fantastic location between Seminyak and Legian

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank taniao186
GMRoyalBeachSeminyak, General Manager at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Taniao186,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

I am thrilled to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us! I am very happy you liked your two bedroom villa and could take advantage of our privileged location with a direct access to the beach yet at a walking distance from the heart of Seminyak. I am glad you liked our property!

Once again thank you for your valuable feedback.

If I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly. We all look forward to welcoming you again in our tropical paradis.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I am referring to the hotel. I have stayed here numerous times depending on price.
I got a big suite. ( too big for me but not complaining) it has direct beach access. The pool and grounds are great. Breakfast is good. This hotel like most large / older /popular hotels in Bali age , this one gracefully which gives it a traditional feel but some areas lack maintenance. Just simple things.
If you get this for a good price then stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Simon G
GMRoyalBeachSeminyak, General Manager at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear Simon G,

I am glad to read you had a great stay with us again. Thank you for mentioning our buffet breakfast as well as our grounds and pools.

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction and sincere feedback.

If I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly. We all look forward to welcoming you again in your home away from home.