“Go for it only if you are fan of big hotels and resorts !”

The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection
Ranked #36 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A big ( actually huge hotel ) with so many facilities to offer . Pool ,gym , souvenir shops ... A bit outdated but the rooms are new and clean . Breakfast option is wide with so many things to offer ( yet not really good ) . Many restaurants available in the hotel . This hotel offers a direct access to the beach as well .( Nice for a walk in the morning )
PS : If you are looking for an authentic and boutique hotel , then definitely this hotel is not your best option ! I think this hotel is good if you have kids ( just to enjoy the pool ) .

1  Thank karim k
GMRoyalBeachSeminyak, General Manager at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Karim K,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

It saddens me to read that your experience with us wasn't fully satisfying. I am sorry you were dissatisfied with the quality of our breakfast and that you didn't like our property in general.
On another hand thank you for mentioning our direct access to the beach as well as our restaurants and facilities.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and I am truly sorry we couldn't make your stay as enjoyable as you expected.

I do hope you could still have enjoyed your holidays in the island of the gods.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped here after a family wedding in Australia with our 14 month old baby.

The hotel is lovely and staff very welcoming. Rooms spacious clean with good amenities for the baby. House keeper couldn’t do enough for us.

The pool and beach front location make it a perfect location for a family.

The staff also made an extra special day for my wife’s birthday and put a cake in our room. She also enjoyed the in hotel spa.

Seminyak itself is not ideal for a buggy so be prepared to lift a lot! We took a tour via the in house tour agent and smailing tours when booking we made a point about having a buggy and that we wanted an easier day! It was the opposite we spent most of the day climbing over 1000 steps in extreme heat and the transport had no child seat! We were left really disappointed by this trip. We also realised how much more expensive it was for the trip! We also used hotel transport to visit Ubud again expensive but we felt more comfortable using this than getting transport of the street.

Food in the hotel is excellent and breakfast boasts a huge variety unfortunately our package didn’t include breakfast but it felt like everyone else’s did so check that!

Everyday the manager was in the breakfast area greeting guests he seemed to leave us alone and favour those more older guests!

Above all a lovely break let down by the tour operator in House

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Ben I,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed your room and liked our special attentions for your wife's birthday! I am sorry to read you felt I didn't want to speak with you as indeed there was absolutely no bad intentions and I have to admit that sometimes my memory plays me tricks. I always do my best to treat all my guests with the same goodwill. Please accept my apologies. I am also sorry to read about your average experience with our Tour Desk as indeed it didn't fit your expectations and what you asked for. Nevertheless, I am glad you could be refunded.
Once again thank you very much for your sincere feedback and I hope you could still enjoy your holidays in the island of the Gods.

If I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly. We all look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our 7th or 8th visit. Again another excellent stay at the RB. Upgraded to a Grand Deluxe Suite, thanks, but a villa would have been nicer. The staff are excellent, all smiles and friendly service especially Putri @ Capri's. The gardens are still beautiful. As an Accor Gold member I was amused that we could eat A la carte cheaper than attend a theme night? Also the happy hours cocktail selection is very limited and I see no reason all cocktails could not be included as there are many happy hours cheaper elsewhere, and thus we ate out more than usual. Highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear FreqtravelGC,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor.

I am thrilled to read that once again you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us! I am glad you liked your upgrade and found our service excellent. I won't miss the opportunity to share your feedback with Putri. Concerning the cocktails, I must say I am a bit confused as we do have a selection of over 25 cocktails for the happy hour. Finally, indeed our Thematic Dinners are already at a promotional price that is why usual discount card couldn’t be honored.

Once again thank you very much for your valuable feedback and for recommending us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Royal Beach Seminyak. Stayed in a 2 bedroom villa and it meet all our needs. The grounds were beautiful and the resort is in a fantastic location between Seminyak and Legian

1  Thank taniao186
GMRoyalBeachSeminyak, General Manager at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Taniao186,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

I am thrilled to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us! I am very happy you liked your two bedroom villa and could take advantage of our privileged location with a direct access to the beach yet at a walking distance from the heart of Seminyak. I am glad you liked our property!

Once again thank you for your valuable feedback.

If I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly. We all look forward to welcoming you again in our tropical paradis.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago