A big ( actually huge hotel ) with so many facilities to offer . Pool ,gym , souvenir shops ... A bit outdated but the rooms are new and clean . Breakfast option is wide with so many things to offer ( yet not really good ) . Many restaurants available in the hotel . This hotel offers a direct access to the beach as well .( Nice for a walk in the morning )
PS : If you are looking for an authentic and boutique hotel , then definitely this hotel is not your best option ! I think this hotel is good if you have kids ( just to enjoy the pool ) .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel