All reviews sunset road bali deli pork ribs hear everything walking distance internet connection clean rooms pleasant stay serviced daily superior room comfy bed night life egg station circle k special thanks wahaha slippers
Reviewed 3 January 2018

This hotel is close to a main street but inside you feel like in holidays. it is open but there is no street noise. clean rooms, friendly staff and a nice pool. only the wifi connection in my room is kind of bad. but for Bali it deserves the 4* status.

Room Tip: ask for a room at the inside with a balkony
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
GMSense-Groups, General Manager at Sense Sunset Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Mr Simon W,

Warmest wishes from Sense Sunset Seminyak!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent experience with us.

Your positive comment regarding our hotel location, room, staff and pool are highly appreciated and we have also shared your feedback regarding our wifi to relevant departments for their evaluation and improvement.

Once again, we value your feedback since it allows us to improve our service and facilities and we do hope we will have the chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed in grand deluxe room pool side. For traveller who loves to sleep until noon, don’t choose this room because it will be noisy in the morning (the sound from the restaurant and people swimming). I travelled with children so it’s okay, we woke up early in the morning either. Grand deluxe room had chiller & hairdryer but superior not, and my sister got a room with “garden” view (just random garden, trees, not set up garden) in superior room.
The service need to be improved because they cleaned up my room and didn’t change the towels (but they take the dirty towels, happen to me twice), and I need to ask to receptionist twice to get my new towel.

The food was okay. The menu was suitable for family. And no slippers for free, you may buy it in the hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank iqiiit

Dear iqiit,

Warmest wishes from Sense Sunset Seminyak!

We are truly sorry that you found the room to be noisy. We have higher floor rooms that away from breakfast and pool area. Please do not feel hesitate to contact us when you are returning to our hotel for us to take care of your reservation and make sure you will have quiet ambiance.

Further, your feedback regarding towel have been extended to our housekeeping team for their immediate action.
We will make sure we will take your comment seriously for the improvement of our service and we hope to have a chance to welcome you back in the very near future to see our improvement.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel ambiance is very good. The vegetarian breakfast served was the beat.

It is approx at 1.2 km to 4 km distance from the La Fevala / Potato Heads and other known clubs/restaurants.

The Seminyak beach is apprx 20-25 mins walking distance.

Overall good hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
GMSense-Groups, General Manager at Sense Sunset Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Kalpesh P,

Warmest wishes from Sense Sunset Seminyak!

We thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a positive comments of your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your feedback for our breakfast for improving our quality and guest services.

On behalf of our team, we thank you for residing with us and we look forward to welcome you back to Sense Sunset Seminyak.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

The stay was ok, wish it was better because I'm a long way from home over the Christmas period.

The room is clean, cleaned every day. Comfy bed and curtain to block out the light. The pool is also very good and enjoyable.

I had to request a change of room as I was on the ground floor next to the pool and kitchen this was quite noisy. I was moved to the 5th floor which was much better.

The WiFi is terrible it doesn't work at all I had to use my phone data. The room we moved to on the 5th floor phone didn't work so when we ordered room service we had to go down to the ground floor.

I ordered a tuna sandwich without egg. The sandwich came with egg. I had to go back down the stairs to advise I didn't order this. The kitchen wouldn't change my order or refund me. So I payed for a meal I didn't touch. Very unhappy about this.
Service is quite slow i.e when you ask for something or a question prepare to wait a while.

There was a man on the front desk who was very helpful.

I think overall it was an expensive stay for what it provided.

1  Thank khalid2394

Dear Khalid2394,

Warmest wishes from Sense Sunset Seminyak!

Thank you for choosing Sense Sunset Seminyak for your stay during your holiday in Bali.

Your positive comment regarding our room, pool and front desk staff are highly appreciated.

We regret to hear that your stay did not live up to your expectation. We have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. We will make sure we will take your comment seriously regarding WiFi and room service as we strive to improve of our service for each and every stay.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

The lovely Staff here make you so welcome and nothing is too much trouble to help you have an truly enjoyable stay.
Our room was very clean as was the rest of the hotel.storage space for your clothes however was very sparse Infact I kept to my cases as there was not enough for my partner and myself to unpack.
Bathroom was clean with everything provided even your toothbrush flannels and towels as well as a basic toiletries.
Breakfast was plentiful and provided many local style dishes,fruit ,cereal and toast etc..pool was a welcome respite from the fantasic weather.
From me this was the holiday of a lifetime and one I will remember fondly ,as I will remember the lovely staff here

Room Tip: We were 2nd floor which was great until we had some particularly noisy people arrive for a few days.after they departed it was great again
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
GMSense-Groups, General Manager at Sense Sunset Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear Ms. Margaret D,

Warmest wishes from Sense Sunset Seminyak!

Thank you for your valuable feedback and taking the time to post a wonderful comments of your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We are very delighted to learn that you were happy with our service and facilities along your stay with us. Further, we apologize that our storage place for clothes is only available in our Suite room category and will take your feedback into our consideration.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.