for what we needed Sense sunset was an ideal resort for our stay in Seminyak.
- very convenient location, 15minutes walk from Legian (cocoon nightclub) in one direction and then 20minutes walk to the heart of seminyak (eat street). this made it very easy talk walk in either direction exploring new restaurants and markets that were around. Very close to shopping strips, mini marts, markets and eateries.
- we booked a 1 hour massage at the Sense Sunset for 180,000 rupiah, and it was divine. Decent price, very clean rooms, professional service and an outstanding massage
- $64AUD per room per night (including breakfast) for a 1 bedroom + 1 bathroom double room, which is incredibly cheap. Very basic rooms with just a bed, TV and bathroom. Big downside is no bar fridge to store your drinks which i will talk about in the negatives.
- The beds were very comfortable, and i know this may seem like an unusual comment but for certain family members who have trouble sleeping could not praise these beds enough.
- Staff service was A grade the very best. Nothing was too hard for the staff at Sense sunset, arriving within 10 minutes of your call at your room. Supplied bar fridges, extra towels at request for no extra charge, towels, water, international plugs, taxi service organisation.
- the rooms dont come with bar fridge which is quiet strange. No where to store cold waters, drinks and food, limiting the amount of drinks and food that could be brought around the pool during lunch.
- although there was a cooked breakfast, it was very basic and similar each day with not a lot of variety. consisting of mixed rice, noodles, omelette station, roasted potatoes and minimal cereal selection. The breakfast really needs to be improved as it was average and could do with a bit more of a variety (perhaps yogurts, cereals etc.).
- This resort had no facilities apart from a lap pool. Encourages you to walk the streets and get out of the hotel. Had a "gym" which consisted of 2 treadmill and that's it, was very below par and needs to be improved as you cannot classify and advertise this as a gym.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sense Sunset Seminyak is a 3-star hotel located in the upmarket lifestyle area of Seminyak, Bali. The eclectic design concept of Sense Sunset Seminyak incorporates the elements of the five human senses as a basis for the hotel's services and facilities. Sense Sunset Seminyak provides services and facilities of high quality International standard. The hotel is within walking distance of shopping arcades, restaurants, cafés, nightclubs and other tourism attractions in and around Seminyak and the famous areas of Legian and Kuta. The hotel is only 8 km from Ngurah Rai International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sense Sunset Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.