Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Scuba Diving Course experience with ASDB

ASDB is simply a wonderful place to learn everything about scuba diving. My experience in taking... read more

Reviewed 8 July 2021
Richard R
Semarang, Indonesia
Tulamben diving

Went on 2 dives at Tulamben on June 23, 2021. Stefan was my guide. We saw too many fish to list but... read more

Reviewed 23 June 2021
ncloewen
Bandung, Indonesia

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from US$69.00
from US$40.00
from US$37.59
from US$35.83
1,182 results
All reviews nusa penida manta rays dive master padang bai open water manta point liberty wreck marine life crystal bay mola mola these guys fun dives awesome dive drift dives refresher course dive shop great instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2019 via mobile

Bali is a tropical paradise and also one of the best places to learn scuba diving. That is how am here today reviewing this dive school and specifically our instructor John (Nolan). The most patient, encouraging, supportive and kind instructor that one can ever ask for. My daughter had the most amazing introduction to this incredible sport - scuba diving. We learnt so much from John. My husband and I could only do some of the things but that was again possible thanks to our incredibly supportive instructor. Thank you for all that! Not only did we find an incredibly amazing dive instructor but also a wonderful person, with whom we would love to stay connected. THANK YOU JOHN and THANK YOU ADVENTURE SCUBA DIVING BALI.

Reviewed 27 May 2019

I had a great time seeing manta rays in Nusa Penida with Adventure scuba diving. It was an amazing experience, and they were professional and prompt with every aspect of my dive, from the pick-up, equipment and overall experience. I also enjoyed working with Stephen as our dive instructor. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

1  Thank musicalcow
Reviewed 22 May 2019 via mobile

Originally booked up for 2 days. Ended up changing my flight and booking a 3rd trip. All 3 Sarah, Ras & Diana were great to dive with & recommend them all. Will be back in a couple months :)

Reviewed 20 May 2019 via mobile

Just finished my open water diver PADI with John and Eddy who did a great job! Amazing locations as well: Tulamben Us liberty wreck and Nusa Penida.

Reviewed 19 May 2019 via mobile

I just spent three days diving with ASB and just signed up for a fourth! My instructor Helen was the best! She was super friendly from the moment I met her, I felt totally safe and encouraged. Helen takes great pride in helping and teaching - it’s great to see someone with so much passion. I could not have asked for a better instructor - thanks for the best few days!! I can’t wait for the my fourth day!