All reviews private spa massage room massage pavilion complimentary car service garden lights every morning driver service wonderful property in house neighbouring villas spa treatments shuttle car private kitchen breakfast cooked insect repellent the penthouse shower gel
Reviewed 22 April 2017

the villa is very accommodating, special arrangements was made for my wedding anniversary. Pool, room, space, transport bathroom were all Wow. breakfast was made in room. overall was excellent. two small thing are there is no water boiler and comb.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Emma N, Guest Experience Manager at One Eleven, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Thank you so much for your review review.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your villa, your pool, the bathroom and our breakfast.
We enjoyed having you and we look forward to your return.

We appreciate that you have taken the time to offer your valuable suggest to include a water boiler and a comb. Your feedback is very important to us and we will address this with the relevant departments.

Once again, Happy Anniversary with more amazing years to come.

With Kind Regards

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

It's my beloved birthday, and I hadn't planned it out yet. Whats's worse is that it was peak season and I couldn't find a reservation anywhere, (Apart from the cheap places) there was limited availability.

................. time to break a sweat

Lucky for me, I found 1-11 listed on bookings.com website and as I was filling out the form I came across a section for special request, feeling streaky, I thought I'd try my luck and made a special request for a dozen red roses, a dozen white roses and petals on the bed sheet layer out to spell happy birthday Wendy for our arrival.

Upon our arrival to 1-11, the first thought that came to mind was 'they must have used high res cameras to take those display photos'.
(The place has its creaks and slight signs it's getting long in its tooth)

A short buggy ride carted us down to our private villa with our own pool (just like the photos) separate massage room, an open dining area and our sleeping quarters where they had arranged the two dozen roses, one white the other red, and spelt out Happy Bday Wendy as per my request. (What a way to win brownie points, and the trips only just started)

The things that I love about 1-11 was the service, they will do just about anything that you ask, provide that it's reasonable.

Breakfast is cooked at your villa by your own chef each morning, you can choose your menu the night before. The dry noodle was my favourite (migoreng).

Free 1 hour massage in your own private villa, or you can take a shuttle down to 1-11 day spa and treat yourself to the menu.

Each afternoon, there is fumigation for mossie which can smoke up the villa, although it's only for a short time it does get smokey. Better than catching malaria or worse, dengue!

My overall experience was very pleasant and I would definitely revisit one eleven again.

Value wise, its right up there with the pricing however it's worth it for all them extra brownie points

Service is 9/10

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Emma N, Guest Experience Manager at One Eleven, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Thank you for your kind review.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your villa, our breakfast and the service of our staff.
We enjoyed having you and that Wendy had an enjoyable birthday with us.

We look forward to having you back

Reviewed 6 March 2017

We had an amazing stay at one eleven. The villa was perfect, with a very comfortable bed, a lot of toiletries, very good swimming pool. The villa which is very comfortable.
I would like to thanks the staff who has been very nice and alaways available for any request. They have been very helpful whenever we needed information about Bali.
If you choose to stay at one eleven you will make an excellent choice and will be sure to enjoy your stay.
Thank you again to made our stay perfect !

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank lucille31
Emma N, Guest Experience Manager at One Eleven, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Thank you for your kind review.

We are pleased that you enjoyed the villa, the amenities, the swimming pool, the bed and the service of our staff.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

We staid at one eleven for three nights and everything was just perfect, from the very clean and comfortable villas, to the smiley staff. Everything is very clean and modern. Each villa has a beautiful spacious swimming pool, and private spa! Just perfect!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review.

We are pleased that you enjoyed the villa, the swimming pool, your private spa gazebo and the service of our smiley staff.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

After a lot of research, we booked One Eleven via Mr and Mrs Smith. I almost had buyers remorse and cancelled in favour of one of resorts next to the beach but I am soooooo glad we didn't - it turns out to be the most amazing hotel/villa experience ever.

The communications leading up to our arrival were professional and well timed and this meant our airport pick up went very smoothly. When we arrived we were greeted with delicious juice and cold towels before being escorted to our villa. When Agus opened the main door we were absolutely blown away by how beautiful everything was - all lit up and with champagne waiting and chilled champagne flutes. The room/s are huge, open air and so elegant. Beautiful big bathroom and amazing cosmetics.

We took advantage of the shuttle service many times (truly wonderful service), also a spa experience in our own personal spa gazebo. We mixed our time up between swimming in our own very large pool, exploring Seminyak and sampling some of the beach clubs (Alila probably the nicest for a few hours). We spent more time in our room than we normally would on holiday because it was so beautiful and relaxing. We loved having breakfast cooked for us in our room - beautiful choices and fresh pressed juice each day. Very chic.

The biggest impression was the service of the team - so helpful, nothing was too much trouble and they were all so polished. Particular mention to Agus (went above and beyond), Gita and Wayan for driving us everywhere!

Thanks for making our trip so memorable and special. We will be back.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Emma N, Guest Experience Manager at One Eleven, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your villa, amenities and the service of our staff.

We enjoyed having you with us and we look forward to your return.

With best regards