1,722 results
All reviewsstudio suitechef lukethe main hotelbottle of champagneour honeymoonclub villainfinity poolindian oceancomplimentary afternoon teabose sound systemsound of the wavesthe general manageroverlooking the beachfour seasonsmini barcool towelsday bed
Reviewed 13 December 2016

Being back in my paradise place was great,from the airport ,to the entrance, the front desk, the concierge and restaurant all amazing staff ,welcoming us back to our favorite place and all calling us by our name everyday which makes you feel being back at home. The Hotel is beautiful very private,we were upgraded to a big one bedroom whcih as always was extremely clean and cofortable withthe sea veiw,the breakfast is amazing , with fresh fruit,and food and specially the amazing staff, the beach and the pool are perfect,clean and not crowded. You are pampered here ,they all make you feel so special, the fromt desk always sooo friendly and helpful,the concierge amazing and the SPA ,feeric and great therapists .i dont think you can find a better servie anywhere else.this is by far the best hotel and my favorite hotel in the world. Thak you TheLegian team for this amaIng experince every year,you are the best .

Room Tip: All the rooms are amaIng with the sea view
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Taffoolie
Panchaud_FR, General Manager at The Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Dear Guests,

Thanks you very much for your review and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I am very please that our services was up to your expectation. I look forward for having you again as a guest in our property

Reviewed 6 December 2016

This has to be one of the most luxurious resorts we have stayed in to date. We had a Club Villa with private pool and perfect does not begin to describe it. It was immaculate and not once did we encounter an insect, other than the occasional mosquito. Our butler, Agustin was kind, courteous and attended to our every request promptly and exceeded expectations! Breakfasts in the Club area and main hotel were delicious and varied. The beach area was clean and semi private and main pools were also clean, relaxing and the staff friendly and attentive. Can not recommend enough!

Room Tip: Most main hotel rooms have an ocean view, and our Villa #10 was easily located and very quiet and private.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Panchaud_FR, General Manager at The Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Dear Guests,

Thanks you for choosing The Club at The Legian for your holiday. I will pass on your message to our team member. I am pleased that your stay was enjoyable and I am looking forward to having you again as a guest in our Villa.

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Where do I begin... my husband and I had the pleasure of returning for the second time to stay at The Legian to celebrate our anniversary. Everything was as we remembered - love the hotel, food, location and the staff! Everyone was so nice - in fact, most remembered our names! Highly recommend anyone thinking of staying here. Absolutely no regrets!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bubbleyum
Panchaud_FR, General Manager at The Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Dear Guests,

Thanks you for choosing The Legian for your anniversary celebration. I am pleased that your stay was enjoyable and I look forward to having you again as a guest in our property.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

You always have to wonder if it will be as good as last time especially considering my wife and I had not stayed at The Legian for 5 years. Well, we were not disappointed.

Its the attention to detail and the staff that make a great hotel....and this is still a great hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Panchaud_FR, General Manager at The Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2016

Dears Guests,

Thanks you for choosing The Legian for your holiday. I am pleased that your services was up to your expectations. Looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Friends recommended we stay at The Legian and I deliberated a lot base on the cost per night. Well, I can say yes it is expensive but you get what you pay for. This is a first class hotel in prime location with outstanding accommodation, food and service. In fact I can not fault this hotel. Staff are attentive but not intrusive. Hear the waves crashing as you fall asleep. Staff say that 80 percent of guests are return guests and I understand why. Perfect.

Stayed: November 2016
1  Thank 61Shiraz
Panchaud_FR, General Manager at The Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2016

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your review and for choosing The Legian for your holiday. I am happy that your enjoyed your stay. Our returning guests ratio is 35 %. Looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.