“Perfect Holiday Terima kasih”
other travellers have booked this property
Looking back at house from Pool Area Spacious Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Looking back at house from Pool Area
Spacious Living Room
Enjoy a cocktail or dine in this outside area
Tropical Diniing
Traditional House at Night
Warm Welcome inside Front Gate
Upstairs Lounge Area for  TV,  playstation, or just 'hanging out'! or just to relax
Cocktail area from another angle
Comfortable Living Room for the whole family
Romantic Room (giant bedroom upstairs)
Romantic Room (Upstairs bedroom)
Granny's Bedroom (cosiest bedroom)
Temple Bedroom
Garden Bedroom (separate to main house)
Buddha watching over the Villa
Artwork in Villa Jumah
Temple Room Bathroom
Bathroom Semi/Outside
Stroll to the beach for sunset and cocktail
Villa Jumah's Map
Granny's Bedroom
Garden Bedroom
Garden view looking back to Temple Room
Our Buddha overlooking the lush garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 37 reviews

Reviews from our community

janmareek...
“Perfect Holiday Terima kasih”
Reviewed 2 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

The Villa, and more importantly the brilliant staff, made this holiday something special. We travelled with a group of friends and celebrated my birthday during our stay. The suckling pig banquet on my birthday was amazing, handmade decorations and a beautiful table setting made it extra special, beyond expectations. Then afterwards the staff formed a band and played for us, including happy birthday with a cake. What a night!
A huge thank you to Raini, Ani and Agus for being the most friendly, attentive, helpful and kind people. You guys made our stay at Villa Jumah exceptional, nothing was too much trouble, your assistance with arranging activities, massages, scooters, transport and anything else we asked was always done promptly and with smiles. Thank you also to Komang, Wayan, Budi (our driver) and the chef for your attentiveness, not to forget the gardener and maintenance guy who work hard keeping the villa gardens and maintenance in order.
Communication with Mary when booking was prompt an helpful, thank you Mary for making things easy for me when I had questions about accommodation and payment, and a huge thank you for providing us with the opportunity to stay at your beautiful Villa Jumah. We had a chance to have a look at Villa Novaku, next door, which is a newer 2 bedroom villa with modern decore and villa Maju a few minutes away 3 bedroom which is also a bit more modern decore compared to Jumah. I loved the gardens and feel of Jumah it has a bit more of a rustic feel which appealed to me.
A special terima kasih to everyone who made sure my food was always gluten free.
Villa Jumah is a short walk to Bintang Supermarket and eat street. The villa is very quiet, away from the bustling traffic of the main street of Seminyak but also in a great location.
The only complaint was the stray dogs barking at the cows in the paddock behind the property in the early hours of the morning, the staff, including the overnight guards, made every effort to resolve this, even though it is probably not their job, thank you.
This was a holiday I will always treasure, we all felt very sad when saying good buy as the staff made us feel like we were part of the Villa Jumah family, I cannot speak highly enough of them. Would return tomorrow if I had the chance.

Date of stay: July 2012
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Attentive staff.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Management Response
1 Aug 2012
Thank you so much Jan for your "beautiful" review. You've summed it all up in one review - and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back one day soon - this is the appreciation our staff deserve for all their hard work and effort.

many thanks once again!!
Melbourne
Reviewed 4 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: March 2012
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
4 Apr 2012
Thanks Jackie for your review - we were very happy to have your group "on board"! Our staff enjoyed your company as well - we hope to see you back one day in the future!!
Gareth T
Sydney, Australia
“Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 3 March 2012 for a stay in October 2011
people found this review helpful

My self and my family/group of friends have recently returned from Villa Jumah.

We spent two perfect weeks being totally spoiled by the staff and could not have wished for more.

Our group consisted of 4 children and 6 adults and we had plenty of room.

The villa lacks for nothing in luxury but makes you feel immediately at home as soon as you walk through the gates into the tropical gardens.

This was our first trip to Bali and I really did not know what to expect. I had been a little concerned that I would not enjoy it as much as our previous trips to Thailand but I need not have worried.

Staying at Villa Jumah was like an Oasis tucked neatly away in the play ground that is Seminyak. I could not believe the levels of service and luxury at the various bars and restaurants we tried, which were many!

I must mention the lovely Mary Fengels who owns the villa. Mary lives in Sydney and worked closely with us to make sure everything went smoothly.

Mary and her husband invited our whole group to their new villa, which is directly next door to Jumah (sorry I have forgotten the villas name). They seem to take so much pleasure out of their guests really having a great time and they are lovely people.

Incidentally the villa next door is really something very different to Jumah. It offers accom for up to six I believe but it seemed ideally suited to two couples. It is all white marble and seemed like the perfect romantic getaway. Less homely than Jumah but the levels of luxury were raised a couple of levels, just a very different property I guess.

The cost to stay at Jumah was about $450 U.S per nigh low season which split across our group we found very reasonable.

Villa Jumah can be easily found via a Google search and the pictures do not overstate things at all, it is as beautiful as it appears on the web site.

Thanks you all

Mary, Komang, Agus, Ani, Dessy, Kidek Budi, Nita.

Date of stay: October 2011
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Oasis like nature of the villa. Being so close to the shops and road etc it was amazingly quiet and peaceful once through the gate.
Liked least: Leaving to go home :0(
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
daisy2553...
Ballarat, Australia
“Superb”
Reviewed 5 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011
person found this review helpful

If you are looking for a Villa that sleeps 8 then this is a must. Villa Jumah in Seminyak is the most beautiful place to stay. The staff at the villa were also incredible, they were so friendly and so helpful. The Villa was beautiful with amazing decor throughout. We had a magnificent traditional suckling pig feast one night in the Villa cooked by Welan the butler. It was the most amazing Villa and cant wait to go back again.

Date of stay: September 2011
Liked best: all of it
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.