“Perfect Villa”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

milo9566
Milan, Italy
“Perfect Villa”
Reviewed 25 February 2019 for a stay in February 2019

I recommend this address for your vacation.We stayed in this villa with my wife and children. The decoration of the house is beautiful and original. We enjoyed the beautiful swimming pool. Kadek the person who took care of us in the house was so nice. Great restaurant close to the villa and the beach a few minutes walk.

Date of stay: February 2019
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Hi Milo,
Hope I had a nice trip back to Milano
Best Regards
Sophia450...
“Amazing villa”
Reviewed 25 February 2019 for a stay in August 2018

we loved staying in this villa. very relaxing to live. the house is so beautiful. the rooms are large with quality bedding. the location of the villa is perfect in seminiak close to restaurants and shops but also just next to the beach. the staff of the villa was so kind and considerate of us we thank them again. I recommend absolutely this villa. I will come back again for sure

Date of stay: August 2018
Hi Sophia,
Thanks so much for staying with us and to put such a nice Review
Hope I had a nice trip back to your home
familysin...
Greenwich, United Kingdom
“DO NOT STAY HERE!!!”
Reviewed 9 February 2019 for a stay in February 2019
person found this review helpful

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

1. Water and electricity often don’t work and the villa is not well-equipped to manage power cuts
The manager blamed “government works”, but the electricity problem at Majorelle is exacerbated because of problems specific to this villa:
a) There is no back up generator unlike most other properties charging similar prices
b) The supposedly "on-site" electrician contractor took over 4 hours to show up
c) The manager informed me that the chances of something not working on any given day are high because this villa has multiple electricity connections instead of just the usual one, so works impact all of the different connections at different times
On 3 days out of 7 we had no electricity in different parts of the villa. On one occasion we had no running water for 7 hours - nightmare!

2. The villa owner does not care AT ALL about his guests as long as he gets his money!

I travel a lot, and understand power cuts are sometimes unavoidable. However, the attitude of the owner was extremely upsetting. When I contacted him to explain that we had no running water and could he help resolve, he just tells me he is on holiday in Greece, that Bali is a backwards developing country so it is not his problem, and then, unprompted, he actually swore at me over the phone for expecting him to do anything or even apologise – I guess it was very rude of me to disturb his holiday! After ranting for 10 minutes about why it was not his problem that my family and I (including 2 elderly parents + 3 small children) had no water, his first call after hanging up was to call the manager to ensure I had paid the deposit (which of course I had) rather than do anything helpful.

Of course, this man was EXTREMELY polite BEFORE we had booked - but no interest in the comfort of his so-called “guests” after he has seized their money!

After we called booking.com about this issue, the manager then spent the rest of the time trying to find imaginative ways to make us pay more money – for example by accusing us of breaking the toaster (even though it worked fine all of our stay), by accusing us of lying about the number of people in the booking (even though I had emailed them with the correct number many months in advance), accusing us of lying to booking.com about our experience (though why we do that, who knows) etc.

3. Advertising on the booking.com website is false
- This is NOT a beachfront property – it is at least 10 minutes walk to the beach
- There is no washing machine on site - or rather there is one in storage, but the manager said it does not work so we couldn’t use it
- All of the distances to everywhere listed in the description of this property are false – you can check on google maps - Eat Street is NOT 5 mins – more like 30 mins, Seminyak square is 2km away, not 900m etc. You will need a cab to get anywhere and there is a lot of traffic.

I will say, the staff on site (Kadek and the chef) were lovely - very helpful AND very apologetic. Aside from awful power connections and owner, the villa itself is a similar standard to most other villas I have seen in Bali for a lower price – so I highly recommend you give your money to another owner who is genuine in their advertising and service!

Date of stay: February 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
14 Feb 2019
Dear lara, you know very well that the power outage was a failure all over the city, unfortunately we apologized to you and had an electrician that you had insulted with racist remarks.
Normally you should not have the possibility to comment on our villa for stealing part of the booking amount. you had a book for 7 people you came with 9 people, and you did not want to pay the rest of the amount you insulted our employees by threatening them with racists world while they gave you free services.

I think you are in a bad position to judge our villa because you have been very rude to everyone.You broke several equipements in the villa by wickdness.

We offered free transportation instead of thanking us, insulting our employees. In the field of hotel business, unfortunately there will always be people like you, but we will continue to serve and offer the best service to our guests in spite of your lies and the way you treated our employees.

Best regards,
mariebJ75...
Gili Gede, Indonesia
“Super w end”
Reviewed 17 November 2018 for a stay in November 2018

Location of villa majorelle is the perfect spot to combine beach and shopping
It is beautiful and quiet , the staff is very friendly
I due truely recommend the place

Date of stay: November 2018
Hi Marie,
Thanks so much for staying with us and to put such a nice Review
Hope you had a nice trip back to your home
Tristan
rexy83
Toronto, Canada
“Such good Experience for the 18th birthday of my daughter in this beautiful Villa with my Familly ”
Reviewed 17 November 2018 for a stay in November 2018

We love love ❤️ love love to be here
In was scared to be in Villa with my big kids to be in Villa
Because they love to meet new friend but it was so so great in this artistic and very confortable villa
Like a very luxury hotel and prices really reasonable compared to the beautiful service of Kadek , Sandrine and Arini

Date of stay: November 2018
Hi Rexy,
Hope I had a nice trip back in Toronto
Villa Majorelle Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.