All reviewsgrab and gonew jerseyeasy accesswalmartesakitchenettefordsnewarkratesnyc
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Very friendly staff and they help you with all necessary stuff, I would recommend to travellers who are planning to stay long with cooking facilities, rooms are clean and good bathrooms, I enjoy my stay here every time I visit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We are pleased to know your stay with us was enjoyable and that you were impressed with all our offerings. We appreciate you recommending us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Breakfast bar was terrible. The room was clean not much too it and definitely not like the pictures. Overall our stay was okay but not what I expected. It wouldn't be my 1st choice for a stay more like my 3rd choice.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary V
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Mary, we are glad to know you overall had a good stay with us, but we are sorry we missed meeting some of your expectations and have made a note of your feedback. We have discussed your feedback with our concerned team members to ensure this doesn’t happen moving forward. It was a pleasure having you here, and we hope to see you again for a much better experience.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

The room was not clean. Shower curtain had blood stain on it. The shower soap dish had the old melted soap on it. The whole experience was very unpleasant. When we returned to the hotel very late at night in a freezing night the key was not working and we could not gained access to the hotel. We need to wait until someone who was obviously sleeping cane to the lobby door to let us in.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Adriana, thanks for being our guest. We sincerely apologize for the housekeeping issue you encountered in your room and the wait-time issue you experienced. Your feedback had been discussed with the concerned teams in an effort to improve our service levels going ahead and ensure our guests aren’t impacted similarly. Please give us another chance to prove that we are committed to providing outstanding hospitality to each and every guest.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Nice clean motel. I like to run and of course it was cold and midnight so I could not exercise as there is no exercise room. Of course that is like most extended stays. Other than that I would stay again for sure

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

David, thank you for choosing Extended Stay America and for a pleasing review. It is a delight to read you had a comfortable stay with us and liked our clean facility. On behalf of everyone here, we invite you to stay with us again the next time you visit Newark.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Heat did not work well - bathtub was cracking -phone did not work. I was very upset because on the phone I was booking the Edison location and some how got a hotel that was 15 mins away apron arrival to this hotel he said the heat has not been working in the room booked let me go look at it before giving you the key and then came back and said it was fine and let us go in after five mins of being there it began to blow cold air - he said “ you can’t change the setting” One I did not even touch the setting and two! What I am paying for the room I can’t adjust my setting........

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Laura, we sincerely apologize for the maintenance issue with the HVAC unit of your room and the way our associates dealt with the situation while answering you. Your feedback will help us improve our performance so it has been discussed with our team to ensure they deliver better service going ahead. Please consider giving us another opportunity to accommodate you again on a future date and earn your highest marks.