“Wildwood Crest is a perfect location to stay”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Janice L
Williamstown, New Jersey, United States
“Wildwood Crest is a perfect location to stay”
Reviewed 26 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

We stayed in Wildwood Crest. The condo is in a nice location. Not on the beach but a short walk. It was a very clean place, but I think it could use some updates. Carpet and furniture seem a little worn, but I guess typical for a shore house. Overall it was a spacious unit. It was nice for each of my boys to have their own room. It is nice to have a kitchen where you can make breakfast & lunch...if you do not want to go out to eat for every meal. It also has a washer and dryer which is wonderful when you are traveling with a family. Perfect for wet bathing suits and towels. The only issue I found was the TV. The owner uses a monitor with slingbox. The connection drops...this is annoying. I am not on vacation to watch TV, but we like to watch the news first thing, and this was a problem ...the technology is older, and does not seem capable to process streaming data. And the TV should be larger then 27 inches....But overall, I think we got a good value for the money. I would recommend the rental...just keep in mind, you get what you pay for. I would have spend a great deal more money if I was staying right on the beach, and I really didn't want to spend more then I had, so this worked for us. And it is clean...which is my main concern.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size of the property
Liked least: Television was too small and didn't work the greatest
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NJ
Reviewed 5 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
South Jersey

Liked best: Awesome location in the Crest
Liked least: Nothing to mention
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$1,550
/ Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing