“A perfect Place”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Judi R
Montvale, New Jersey
“A perfect Place”
Reviewed 24 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

I can’t say enough about the place. It’s a perfect location. Super clean.

Has everything you will need. Patel was great to work with

I was never in wildwood Crest, we where in a perfect location, if we wanted to go to cape may or Wildwood so easy to get to
The beds where so comfortable. We loved sitting on the deck. The pool was perfect
The beach was outside our door. Patel let me take my puppy, so happy

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
1 Oct 2018
Thank you Judi. I am so glad that you and your family had a wonderful time at our beach house. Thank you for keeping it so neat and tidy. We love to have you back any time in future.Thank you for a great review.
Raj Patel
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing