Aztec Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$178
American Safari Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$178
  • Pool
Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$216
  • Pool
Biscayne Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$205
Paradise Oceanfront Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$191
Aqua Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$210
  • Pool
The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$169
Lotus Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$250
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$179
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

Mark I Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$173
All reviewsprivate bedroomsummer vacationlarge poolnew jerseyview of the oceannext yearstaying at this hotelyankee clipperflat screenfamily vacationmany yearsgreat vacationpoolsboardwalkgamenjstove
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Best hotel around hands down! I stared going to the Bal harbour as a child with my parents and 2 sisters. So when i had my own family I had to bring them to my favorite place! Having a child with special needs it is sometimes a challenge to find a place where he are comfortable in his surroundings. The pool situation is usually an issue but Not Here! My son loved the as he called it “medium pool” (3 foot pool). I have never seen him that happy in a body of water ever. Highly recommend this place to another who is looking to make some fantastic family memories.

Francis Marino
Bayonne,NJ

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Great customer service. Great view of the beach from the room. Plenty of chairs at the pool and able to view the beach while enjoying the pool. The staff is always extremely friendly. I would recommend this resort for people of all ages. Been coming here since the 90s

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

It’s always the highlight of every year! Bal Harbour means incredible pools, great access to the ocean, and fantastic views from the balcony. Over the last several years we’ve found another reason to choose the Bal Harbour in Wildwood. We purchase coupons in advance that reduce our room cost for our stay. Great idea and a big help. Can’t wait for the summer!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Popa4b
Reviewed 22 February 2018

My family has been staying beachfront in Wildwood Crest for over 50 years. We've had many happy memories at the Bal Harbour, including swimming at the gorgeous pools, walking right onto the beach, and sitting out on our balcony and watching the fireworks over the boardwalk. In recent years, we've taken advantage of their discount promotions and packages, which have really helped stretch our money in paying for summer vacations at the shore.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2018

My family and I have been vacationing at the Bal Harbour Hotel in Wildwood Crest, NJ for at least 15 years. It has always been an enjoyable stay. The hotel is right on the beach and just a short distance from the Boardwalk. The rooms are spacious and clean. The grandchildren especially enjoy all 3 pools. Looking forward to our 2018 stay. The gift certificates they offer - $20 for every $100 spent - are a great benefit and certainly help to keep us coming back.

Room Tip: Rooms on the North side are quieter. Fourth floor and above have the best view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family