“Family of 5 mini Memorial Day vacay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Nicely decorated ! 2nd Bedroom
Favorite location for a family picture Rio Grande Ave
Bike rentals
Boogie Board fun
Priceless
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Stefanie...
“Family of 5 mini Memorial Day vacay!”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

For a family of 5 with twin boys aged 3 and a 6 year old daughter I am alway very cautious and thorough when looking for places to rent when we go away. I never knew trip advisor did renting, but I’m glad I took the time to look! The place was perfect! The distance to the beach and boardwalk were amazing and we didn’t have any headaches of hearing people walk by the complex! Lou the renter was great! Checked up on us when we arrived and answered all questions within minutes! My kids loved how close we were to the beach and boardwalk and were thrilled when we didn’t have to drive! We made great memories once again and would definitely rent here again! 5 Star all the way! Just a side note... extra seating would have been great with the 3 kids on the coach and myself my husband had to sit at the kitchen table.. not a big deal bc once they went to bed it was fine.. maybe a beanbag chair or something you could store easily for the larger families! Thanks again!!

Richard R...
“Close to the beach”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

A little smaller than we expected. Clean and well stocked kitchenware. Very good proximity to the boardwalk. Convenient location near Rite Aid.

551maniah
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Comfortable an safe,clean enviroment with amazing neighbors.”
Reviewed 12 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Upon my arrival, I was greeted by my lessor neighbor, they were caring an helpful, I really didnt realize how close I was to the boardwalk, so me an my 2 children age 9 and 4, hit the beach, as I returned an settled in I realized how comfortable I was at this property, I felt like I was home. Tidy, newly renovated, an clean everything I needed to use for a home away from home stay was there. My lessor was very attentive, for my every need. Unfortunayely I wasnt ready to go at the end of my 7 day stay an left with the parking pass an he was understandable, an pattient with me. I really enjoyed all my days an nihgts there, I shall return next summer an stay with Lou again, it was a Delight.
BEST VACATION EVER WAS A GREAT TITLE FOR THIS CONDO.
Ms. Joyner

Liked best: My Kitchen
Liked least: carpeting on Porch
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
13 Sep 2016
Thank you Nicole , you and your family are welcome back whenever you are ready ! Summer will be here before we know it :)
mcgonma
Annapolis, Maryland
“Best Place In Wildwood!!!!”
Reviewed 6 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The condo is lovely! It is well appointed with appliances and wifi, comfortable, and...here is the best part...the location is absolutely THE BEST in Wildwood!!! It is right across from the boardwalk. You have a view of the ocean as you are in the kitchen making your breakfast. You are [basically] at the end of the boardwalk, so you don't have to decide "do I go right; or do I go left?".
Lou made EVERYTHING absolutely simple, enjoyable to transact, And, the rates are phenomenal.
We will go back to Lou's place again and again and again!!!! My only reservation with recommending Lou and his place is that I don't want the word getting out and then it ends up being booked the next time we want to rent it. :-D
Thank you a million "Thank Yous" for making this an amazing vacation!!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, View of the Ocean, How convenient it is to everything.
Liked least: No laundry...but let's face it...who really wants to do laundry on vacation so it's no big deal
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Aug 2016
WOW ! Great review , thank you for taking the time to share your experience . Mark it was such a pleasure having your family stay with us .
Please know you are welcome back every year !
Cheerers
Lou
RRF3
New Haven
“All the right stuff and perfect location too!”
Reviewed 31 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Everything a traveler, or in our case, family travelers could possibly need! Enough room for 6 to sleep and live comfortably. While we chose not to cook or eat-in, certainly all the necessities if one should decide to do so. Short walk to boardwalk and beach, close to action, however, location is quiet allowing for a good night's sleep. The owner, Louis Anthony, is attentive to details making for a very enjoyable stay, and available, if needed.
To sum up, we had a great vacation, and I was extremely pleased with the accommodations. Plan to stay again and highly recommend!!

Liked best: Location!!
Liked least: only one bathroom...however...manageable
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
1 Aug 2016
Thank you for your beautiful review! You and your family are welcomed back anytime. Could not ask for better renters
Lou
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing