All reviewsboiled eggsmonmouth parkroom was cleanhot tubwould recommend this hotel to anyonegreat place to stayfront desk managerminute drivenew jerseyfree breakfastthe jersey shore
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

the room was nothing I expected. In bed I had hair on the bed linen, I showed the staff and they offered to just change the bedding. the bathroom was also not clean. I did not want to stay in the hotel anymore and they did not give me other options and did not give me my money back. I paid the daily rate and had to go home early. It was uninhabitable.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn West Long Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Marina C,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are addressing the issues that you indicated in an effort to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. I am sorry that your room was not properly and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our maintenance and housekeeping staff. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Stayed at La Quinta West Long Branch for a business trip. As usual, the hotel was clean and comfortable. A surprise was eggs and sausage for breakfast. And within walking distance is Zachary's restaurant that was recommended by the lady that checked me in. Wow was she right. Had the best Ruben sandwich I have ever had. It was a baked open Ruben. Great stay and great people. recommendations.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn West Long Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

UncleDinDin,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay of La Quinta Inn West Long Branch Hotel. We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant,
comfortable and convenient experience. We are overjoyed to hear that you had a great time with us and we are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 26 May 2018

We needed a place for one night to attend a wedding in the area and found this La Quinta Inn was nearby and was a better value for us. Our room was clean and updated. We had no issues with anything. I would stay here again if I was returning to the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Richard L,

We are so glad to know that you had a great time with us and thank you so much for appreciating our efforts of providing you with clean and comfortable accommodations in a reasonable cost. We would love to have you back and we do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

The hotel was filthy. Walls, doors and vending machines looked to not have been cleaned in years. Carpets hadn't seen a vacuum in a very long time. Bags filled with garbage were left outside rooms for sometime. There were no towels for our use in a very dingy pool area and there was no place to sit in the pool area. There was big mold spots on the towels left in our bathroom for our use. And to top off our stay, other lodgers were allowed to scream from room to room, play very loud music and their young children were allowed to run up and down the hallways screaming until 1:00 a.m. even after I telephoned the front desk and made a complaint, to no apparent avail. Not only did I waste my money on this establishment but I lost a night's sleep right before a very special day. Do not stay here.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn West Long Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

rjl1211,

Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your recent stay at our hotel. Our housekeeping staff is held to a very high standard and we appreciate that you've informed us of a need to address housekeeping policies and procedures. We also hope that you will be far more impressed with our improved accommodations and services during your next visit!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I was delighted with the hotel. Rooms were generally renovated and very comfortable. The beds were new and amazingly comfortable. The staff at the desk and the owners were very nice and helpful. I had no complaints at all.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn West Long Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Your voice is so valuable to us in our continued efforts to provide every guest with an enjoyable experience. We appreciate you sharing your comments regarding our staff. We hope to see you again in the future.