All reviews full kitchen upstairs unit closet space sized refrigerator breakfast is served nice stay an upgrade hotel is located two night stay small kitchen breakfast was excellent each morning fireplace dishwasher townhouse appliances laundry
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this location from 6/1 thru 6/3/18. My husband and I had tickets at The Count Basie Theatre in Red Bank for a Jazz show. The customer service was great & we had clean towels. Other than that the place was horrible. As soon as I entered the room there was some permanent spilled mess on the table by the kitchen. The kitchen didn't look clean. There were permanent stains every where. Even the refrigerator didn't look clean. I brought some fruit salads with me & I couldn't eat it looking at the stain fulled kitchen. The place grossed me out. Everthing looked like it needed to be replaced. Will not visit this place again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank betty1123
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Tinton Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear betty1123,

Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your recent stay at our hotel. It is disheartening to learn that you did not enjoy your stay and that the room was not properly and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our housekeeping and maintenance staff. I hope you'll change your mind about seeking other accommodations in the area and that you will return to enjoy our service and cleanliness .

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Upon check in we went to our room we unpacked our AC was not working so they moved us to another room.That night Saturday NIGHT we went to bed noticed there was a dip in the Mattress. Sunday we went out for the Day came back around 5 PM our room was not CLEANED . I called front desk they said NO CLEANING SERVICE TODAY they are short handed . So someone brought us towels and sheets and we had to change our own linens..They only gave us A 50 dollar discount.. I sent manager an EMAIL he never responded back. . I would not stay at this property again. . very un professiional waiting for a reply back from corporate office. They said it would take A week before I heard back....

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mommylauren

mommylauren,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your
expectations of quality service and accommodations. It is through feedback like yours that we are able to quickly address housekeeping, maintenance, and staff courtesy issues. I hope you will change your mind about seeking out new accommodations in the area and that you'll give us another chance to restore your faith in our hospitality and service.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I love the customer services. Everyone at the front desk was very helpful, professional and courteous. There was a power outage for 2 1/2 hours and the staff was very helpful and remained professional under such a stressful time. The staff provided great options for things to due that were not expensive. They knew the area and directed us to a fun filled evening (grandchildren) Breakfast was great, always full and fresh. The room was clean but could use some updating.

Room Tip: we have the double beds with pull out couch and it work great for my grandchildren. Beds were very comfortable
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Tinton Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge the efforts of our hardworking staff to be as accommodating, helpful and welcoming as possible. It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel at home and that you experienced no difficulties with our services or amenities.On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Front Desk: you'll have to look for it.....In town for a wedding and needed a "suite" with multiple bedrooms, front desk staff pick and choose who they are courteous to. The gentleman in front of me got the biggest smile with the mandatory "how was your stay" when checking out, I in turn received nothing.

Room: Arrived in the room to find a huge broken window in the upper loft area. Front desk never offered to switch rooms or even send someone to investigate the issue

Pros: *multiple bedrooms one of which is Loft style
*Full kitchen area
*WiFi and free parking
*Free Breakfast

CONS CONS and More CONS:
*Furniture is old and stained
*Linens were filthy
*Pool was closed on a 89 degree day during
Memorial Day weekend
*Hotel is located in a commercial area
*No vending machine
*parking lot is right outside of rooms so
expect a lot of noise

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank bagah0lic

bagah0lic,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thorough and insightful review. Your comments and suggestions will help us to recognize our strengths and improve upon our weaknesses. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Bathroom had hair on the floor and in the tub. There were dirty dishes in kitchen cabinet. But everything else was great, very comfortable, nice room and set up. coffee available, offered breakfast earlier since i had to leave for my race. Just needs to be more thorough with its cleaning.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Tinton Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

aphill699852,

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and that most of our amenities lived up to your expectations.
I do apologize for the issues with the bathrooms cleanliness and especially that we were unable to take care of
that for you right away. Our housekeeping staff is held to a very high standard and we appreciate that you've informed
us of a need to address housekeeping policies and procedures. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest experiences the same inconvenience.