“Sneaky”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Tinton Falls
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So I have been coming to this location for the past three years to mainly get iced tea, nothing special. I have noticed over the past year that not only do they no longer offer the free any size iced tea deal which they used to do in the past for about a month, they also have raised the price of the Iced tea at least twice in the past year. I was paying $1.85 for a medium which went to $2.02. Now it’s up to $2.19. What are you, Starbucks?!!?? I already thought $2.02 was a bit ridiculous & I was just there last week. Listen,........ it’s water...... in a cup. What justifies such a price hike? Anyway, I’m not going to keep paying this amount for a medium cup of water and ice. Think I’m going to start making my own from now on.